• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pics from my tickle date: French pedi. Oiled soles, pedi socks.

Rage

TMF Master
Hey guys back with some more pics. Does anyone have any recommendations for video compression software. I made lots of clips and want to post them to here and Deviant art. Anyways look forward to feedback.

IMG_0482.JPGIMG_0483.JPGIMG_0493.JPGIMG_0495.JPGIMG_0499.JPG

boosters.deviantart.com

He lovestotickle10 Yeah nothing stellar. actually she's just one of my paid models. I do have two "friends" the let me tickle them just for fun (model "L" and "G" on my DA page SUPER hot feet). Back to the story. I have been recruiting with much success on Craigslist (taking precautions of course). But I have been wanting to have regular tickling sessions with someone who enjoys it, And It just so happens that she LOVES being tickled and likes having her toes sucked even more. We met up initially and talked about it. She's sort of new to the fetish world. So to be fair I toss a few bucks her way since she's a broke college student and actually drives out to hang with me for a bit. We chit chat and then I get her set up. We were both initially nervous, but trust was pretty much established within no time.

I'll take some pics of what I used to tickle her with. I bought some stiff paint brushes (her favorite tool), baby oil (she loves that stuff), and comb and brush. She got a pedicure a few days before the session. I reimburse for that usually (20 bucks). She plans on sending some pics of her friends to me. I am definitely looking forward to that.

These are the pics of my two childhood friends. Once I confessed my love of their feet they pretty much let me have fun them when I see them. I will be heading out to see them soon actually and I will be bringing my camera.

Model L
1x.JPG

Model G
ex 2.jpg

Awesome pics!! Love the oiled soles facing up, my favorite view. L has such nice looking soles, and G has beautiful toes. We need to see her soles too. I'm in the DFW area and there seems to be an abundance of beautiful feet here!!!

Beautiful pics, especially the soles ones and where she's wrinkling them up. Thank You!

Thanks everyone.

Milagros thanks as always
Mitchell she has some great wrinkles! lol ....they taste good too :p
Fab I bought her those socks because I LOVE seeing women wear them.

great sole shots.....looks very ticklish...thanks for posting

Thanks Mistress Mia. I really appreciate the feedback. You're gorgeous by the way. I'd love to do a photoset and tickling movie with you :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back