• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pictures don't do it for me

dodger

TMF Master
Tickling pictures are very rarely genuine tickling action. They are all staged. It's easy to do. I can easily tell the real ones from the 99% faked ones. Pictures just don't do it for me anyway. I need video or I need to be there live. :mad:

It's always a matter of taste. I personally tend to prefer, get this :), cartoons, or stories over images or video. I find the lower amount of visual information gives me more room to fill in what I want to the situations. Some like more.

Myriads

youre right dodger...by the way, have you been to any of the dungeons out there to do some tickling? ill be there for one day in february...

No I haven't Trell. I don't possess that kind of money to be able to. :(

Fascinating you should start this thread; it has been one I was too chicken to start myself.

I don't like color pictures.

I prefer B/W, and I have very little (on second thought, make that "no") interest in seeing naked young women with huge chests (which are apparently the result of bizarre surgery in more than half of the instances).

I'm not suggesting a moslem regime with women dressed in burkas, but couldn't the pictures have women just a few years older, a few pounds lighter, and at least put on their underwear ?

Evidently not. Young-with-whoppers seems to be what sells.

Guess that leaves me out.

none of the pictures on my site are staged, except the concept art. :D

and P50, considering how anorexic most models are these days, if they were a few pounds lighter they'd be dead. :p

Pics, clips, toons, drawings, stories--as long as they contain REAL tickling, I love 'em all! :D

too bad dodger. if i lived out there id probably be spending 2 or 300 a week at those places. come to think of it, its probably a good thing i dont..hahahaha

2 others took the words out of my mouth

as amk said, i like it all. and womens breasts? omg, they are gifts!
i agree with phineas, i find the girls in the videos to be too skinny, how could you want them thinner?!
steve

Pictures, drawings, etc. don't do a thing for me. On the other hand, a well written story does wonders to stir up pictures in my mind :)

Belly_Grrl

I just noticed your signature,and there is a question I do have.Why does anyone worry about being blonde so much anyway?

There was a point where ANY kind of pic or video was something I went in search of. Now, I can take it or leave it. Actually, the same goes for stories. I think the reason for that is that, having married a fellow tickle fiend, I just don't have the desire to get my hands (or eyes) on "something". I still enjoy stuff when I see it. I just don't go looking for it that much.

When I DO see stuff (in whatever form), I find it much more enjoyable to let my imagination play with the scenario presented than to just look at a picture or read a story. I ALWAYS play with things. I can never leave them alone! lol :D

Ann

Re: Belly_Grrl

shark said:
I just noticed your signature,and there is a question I do have.Why does anyone worry about being blonde so much anyway?

Well, have to have something to worry about. Keeps me out of trouble :)

Q. How would a blonde punctuate the following: "Fun fun fun worry worry worry"
A. Fun period fun period fun no period worry worry worry....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back