• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Picutures 11 - 20

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
5011.jpg

5012.jpg

5013.jpg

5014.jpg

5015.jpg

5016.jpg

5017.jpg

5018.jpg

5019.jpg

5020.jpg

Very cool, as ever. :)

Bear in mind though, a lot of this stuff has been seen before, as far as the images go I mean. You guys need more NEW stuff.

Just my opinion.

I've recently seen a clip of the old vid 'One Sunday' though, and I really wish I'd bought it now. Fantastic stuff! :)

Here's the $5m question: have you and MTP ever thought of teaming up?

Lynchy said:
Bear in mind though, a lot of this stuff has been seen before, as far as the images go I mean. You guys need more NEW stuff.
Just my opinion.

i totally agree. :)

Lynchy said:
Here's the $5m question: have you and MTP ever thought of teaming up?
yes. once i wanted to team up with Jeff and enter a "potato sack" race together at a local park, but he declined.

is that what you meant? :blaugh:

Do I detect a sense of rivalry here?;)

Seriously though, with the vast number of MTP 'lees combined with TC's stories/roleplay approach and oringinal bondage ideas, I think a media collaboration would be an awesome idea.

On a bigger scale (if it could ever come to that), why not have a whole new company specifically acting as a TC/MTP combo? More than that, since MTP have taken on custom video ideas in the past, it would be a more open and diverse company. It would be bigger and better than anyone else out there and you know it! :)

What do the rest of you TMF members think? Am I on to something here or am I talking bollocks?:D

The underarm pics are great in this set! You guys got me into underarm tickling, because of how sadistically you tickled them! And your foot scene are great too. Proably the best set here!

Lynchy said:
Do I detect a sense of rivalry here?;)
no. not at all. jeff and i both do our thing well. there is no rivalry that i know of. my potato sack post was a failed attempt at humor (dealing with the subject of "teaming up" with him). have you ever seen how funny people look potato sack racing? LOL. ah....nevermind.

tickler n black said:
no. not at all. jeff and i both do our thing well. there is no rivalry that i know of. my potato sack post was a failed attempt at humor (dealing with the subject of "teaming up" with him). have you ever seen how funny people look potato sack racing? LOL. ah....nevermind.

ok...a video scene idea here...a couple of ladies tied in potato sacks with their hands tied upwards and underarms exposed. The have to go through a chain of people on either side of them as quick as the can to avoid being tickled....

LOL

JPie

To TIB,....

...In the first pic., what's on this girls skin? Looks like she's all bruised up or something.

...Also, (and this is apparent to everyone), ...I assume y'all aren't closing down afterall. ...Am I correct in my assumption? Anything changed?

Re: To TIB,....

CDFGA said:

...In the first pic., what's on this girls skin? Looks like she's all bruised up or something.

...Also, (and this is apparent to everyone), ...I assume y'all aren't closing down afterall. ...Am I correct in my assumption? Anything changed?
i'm flattered by your interest in me and our company cdfga, thank you! :) yeah, the first pic was a bad lighting experiment. made for crazy blueish corps-ish colors in the end result. that darkened area on her chest is actually the shadow of my neck and head as i leaned over her to tickle her prescious underarms.

closing down? everything? not once did we ever say we were completely closing down. you are most welcomed to go back and find a post where we said that we were closing everything, website and all. no, but what we'd always said (and followed through with) was that we would stop making full length videos and stop selling any vhs videos, cds or dvds. on march 1st, according to schedule we made those changes. a person going to our website and trying to purchase a video, cdrom or dvd will run into a dead end. but we also said that we would always keep the website open and sell short clips. we never, no never, not ever, said we were shutting down the entire company and disappearing. sorry to dissapoint you. it sounds like you'd be happy if we completely closed down. :( that's not true i hope.

Touche'?

Ouch! ha ha, I asked "...I assume y'all aren't closing down afterall. ...Am I correct in my assumption? Anything changed?"

...I don't see anything where I wrote about y'all closing down "everything". I simply remember you stating you didn't have time for this anymore, due to some type of family problems or something, and now, here you are a lot lately . ....Hence the last part of my question "Anything changed?".

Put your hat back on, man. ...It's ok.

Re: Touche'?

CDFGA said:
Hence the last part of my question "Anything changed?".
nope, :) as i just stated nothing has changed from the plan we set out to do, and did, and are still doing. we are still only doing online clips and nothing else just as planned. i'm glad i was able to help you get this straightened out. you asked. i answered. and again, thank you for your interest. :)

I have the clip of TC5018,it is a great tickling clip especially for a foot tickler like myself.I have purchased two othe clips also.Let me say again nice job TIB.I like it especially now that you have online check.:imouttahe :imouttahe

:atom: Traveler,the man allowed no signature:atom:

Traveler said:
I have the clip of TC5018,it is a great tickling clip especially for a foot tickler like myself.I have purchased two othe clips also.Let me say again nice job TIB.I like it especially now that you have online check.:imouttahe :imouttahe

:atom: Traveler,the man allowed no signature:atom:
thanks traveler im glad its working out for you. :)

tickler n black said:

There was no failure. Carry on. Nice photos!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back