• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pink Floyd: The Endless River

leafstk

Level of Quintuple Ruby Feather
Thoughts?

I'm blown away by the album.. such a fitting end to an epic journey that I'm not sure any band will be able to capture again. I'm a diehard, but my love for the Floyd is entrenched in the early years of Saucerful of Secrets, Ummagumma, Atom Heart Mother, Obscured by Clouds and Meddle. Somehow, along with Wish You Were Here, they managed to capture just about ALL of those.. but it has a rather uplifting feeling rather than a sadness of saying goodbye (Definitely the last Floyd album).

I find it a heartfelt tribute to the late Rick Wright, who again shows here why his sound was so central to the band's sound and identity. The fact that it's almost entirely instrumental is just so freakin' amazing to me. Besides, the only song on the album I DON'T like is the one with lyrics lol! That's where we really miss Roger.. a shame that never materialized.

But seriously.. just sitting back and listening to the heart of the band just JAM... fuck... FUCK! It's so awesome my head's gonna explode.. I need more damnit :(

Utter brilliance. Many won't get it but this album wasn't made for them. Long live the Floyd <3

And this isn't an invitation to open a debate about who was a better leader... Roger or Dave. All Floyd fans will agree they were and always will be the best when together. But this album is different.. it encapsulates the essence of the MUSIC that drove Pink Floyd. The heart of the band in Gilmour, Mason and Wright.. Waters was no musical genius. And when you let those three just jam as they do here, it goes back to a time that many, including myself, thought was long long gone. Final Cut, Momentary Lapse, Division Bell... basically Roger and Dave solo albums. But this... THIS... this is PINK FLOYD

i have listened to half of the album already and i like it so far

And this isn't an invitation to open a debate about who was a better leader... Roger or Dave. All Floyd fans will agree they were and always will be the best when together. But this album is different.. it encapsulates the essence of the MUSIC that drove Pink Floyd. The heart of the band in Gilmour, Mason and Wright.. Waters was no musical genius. And when you let those three just jam as they do here, it goes back to a time that many, including myself, thought was long long gone. Final Cut, Momentary Lapse, Division Bell... basically Roger and Dave solo albums. But this... THIS... this is PINK FLOYD

Well said! I bought the cd/dvd box set the day it was available through Amazon. Pure genius and Floyd at its best! The arrangements are remarkable....Richard Wright absolutely left his mark on this one!

I need to get this album. I love the Floyd. :rainbowbounce: The Floyd rocks. :bounce: Long Live the Floyd. :happyhop:

Bought it, and listened to it driving from Florida to Pennsylvania. I love it. It doesn't sound like any other Floyd albums, but it sounds exactly like a Floyd album should, if that makes any sense?

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back