• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pinned and tickled in the mountains! MMF/M

top5ticklishguy

This happened to me earlier this year. We went up to the mountains to hang out at a cabin with some friends. We are good friends with the other couple, but we did not know the other four people quite as well. However, everyone liked each other a lot and there was a great party vibe the whole weekend. There was one guy in particular who was just the life of the party. Just super friendly, supplied the weed, etc. Little did i know that later that night, he would give me maybe the worst foot tickling of my life!
Later that night I ended up laying down on the couch with my feet propped up over the armrest. I had no idea but at that time he was eagerly asking my girlfriend if I had ticklish feet and she was more than happy to tell him that I did.
All of a sudden I felt him grab my ankles and lock them under his arm. I was pretty stunned and before I could think about what was happening I felt him reach down and start to pull off my socks. That’s when I really started to squirm. “Oh my god, ok please don’t tickle me! You don’t understand!” I begged as I bounced and squirmed all over the couch. He replied, “Oh I understand, all right! Lauren told me you have the most ticklish feet on earth!”
At this point he had wrestled both my socks off and I felt his fingers scratching my arches. I held out as long as I could but after about 5 seconds, the floodgates opened and I exploded in laughter. My head was shaking back and forth and I was bouncing all over the couch but he had a firm grip on my feet and I couldn’t get away. He couldn’t believe my reactions. He laughed and looked over at our friends with the look of disbelief. “I told you he’s ticklish! Just wait, he’ll laugh louder, the longer you tickle him!” my girlfriend exclaimed. She was clearly enjoying this and I found out later that they had plotted to tickle me once i laid down on the couch.
“Holy shit, you’re ticklish! This is crazy!” He yelled. “Hey, you guys come hold him down so I can really get him!” he called to our friends. At this point, I was hysterical with laughter and was trying to beg when I could catch a breath. “Oh man come on! You got me, you got me! Please y’all don’t do this to me!” It took an eternity to get the words out through my laughter, and it did no good at all. By now, I had fallen off the couch. My best friend came over, rolled me over onto my stomach, and sat on my butt. At the same time, crazy guy had pinned my legs to the floor and sat on my ankles. I was now totally trapped, pinned face down, with the bottoms of my feet facing up and nowhere to go. What happened next felt like an eternity. He started to rake his nails all up and down my feet, from my toes to my heels over and over. I was beside myself and I couldn’t move a bit. At this point, tears were forming in my eyes. My girlfriend had sat down on the couch to watch it all unfold and she couldn’t get enough! “Oh my god, I’ve never heard him laugh like this! I think you’re tickling him to death!” she laughed.
I’m not sure exactly how into tickling this guy was but he knew what he was doing. He even tickled the outsides of my feet as well as my ankles. All of which, made me laugh like a little girl. By this time, it was clear that everyone was becoming very excited at the situation. My friend sitting on my butt said he wanted to squeeze my knee caps, but couldn’t get to them, so naturally they flipped me over. My girlfriend then laid across me to keep me from sitting up. I felt him squeezing my knees which definitely tickled but compared to the feet was easy to deal with. I knew crazy guy had sat back down on my ankles but nothing had happened so far with my soles at least being more difficult to get to. My laughter had started to calm a bit and I thought it was about over when i felt his fingers squeeze and wiggle my fourth toes on both feet. I let out a squeal that probably woke the entire neighborhood. He proceeded to wiggle and run his fingers through all of my toes. At this point, I was in overload and was in silent laughter. They finally all laughed and rolled off of me. They got up to get a drink and I laid there and laughed for 5 more minutes, completely unable to stop. I had never felt anything like it. My entire body was tingling and laughter kept flowing out of me. Finally i was able to relax and go to my room to change clothes.
The story of Part 2 of the weekend coming soon!!!!

Attachments

• ED096E10-E863-4F0A-B775-6045973E4DBB.jpeg
    ED096E10-E863-4F0A-B775-6045973E4DBB.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 291
Wow, that sounds intense. Did he get your gf too?

Great story! The best part is that your girlfriend encouraged and helped in your tickle-torture. :D

Someone as ticklish as you should be tied up and tickled by everyone around! :p

I really enjoyed this! It seems like a fun group of people to be around :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back