• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pinwheels Pt 1

I can see that this is going to be one of those "I was privileged to see this..." kind of things... (and I was, by the way)

Aww thank you!! I hope it doesn't come to that. :( I can re upload them but I have to figure out where.

I can see that this is going to be one of those "I was privileged to see this..." kind of things... (and I was, by the way)

Tie feathers to 4-6 strands of string, then tie the string to a desk fan or similar device, prop up your feet or expose your bare armpit and turn the fan on.

Maybe you'll orgasm, maybe you'll confess to crimes against the state - either way a win!

I vote for the feet option :)

Upon even further refection while cooking lunch- you're right to the point I'm going to delete the video entirely. I wasn't completly happy with it the first time around but I thought well people are into shoes and such... an I was going to mke a part 2 but it didn't get to happen to tie both videos together. But I don't want to put out content even I"M not happy wiht or turned on by. So... thank you for your input. It defiantly put the kabosh on this. Sorry to anyone who enjoyed this- there will be BETTER content in the future I promise.

crazyfoottickle- I agree.

That's why I deleted it the first time around. I don't like being a disappointment to anyone so I apologize.

Why is he getting to dictate what SO many others clearly enjoyed?

REGIME CHANGE!

He isn't. I just agreed with Him. Don't worry I'm not one for doing this normally. I still have the video I just... I didn't cum in it... wasn't that ticklish in it... I thought He was right. If you would like I will upload it directly to my dropbox again and put a link here. I wasn't actually expecting anyone to ask why did I delete it so my apologies to you. I'm really sensitive and hate disappointing people. :( But no I would never have anyone dictate me and this shouldn't happen again. I just though he was...right. Uh this is so hard to judge I want to give you all good cum fun... and I didn't get to finish this video. I felt like it was left with a boring cliffhanger. I didn't want to do THAT to anyone :(

LOL at "Regime Change" LMAO!!!! :)

Why is he getting to dictate what SO many others clearly enjoyed?

REGIME CHANGE!

Well, I and others in the southwest are very dissapointed that you are so far away and would prefer that you were in Texas. We ticklephiles of the Lone Star state, male and female both, formally request an immidate correction to the situation!

:) Well, I ALWAYS wanted to go back to Texas. I spent 3 weeks there on vacation- but then got held up because of Hurricane Katrina. I've always wanted to go back on the food alone- Now I have 2 reasons woot!! :) Funny enough I was daydreaming the other day how AWESOME it would be to go to every tickle gathering in the country someday. #life goals #nowTHATSadocumentary #anyonehaveawinninglotterytickettheydontwant?

Well, I and others in the southwest are very dissapointed that you are so far away and would prefer that you were in Texas. We ticklephiles of the Lone Star state, male and female both, formally request an immidate correction to the situation!

Wow, no way - the last private tickling event I hosted was the weekend Katrina hit. I mean.... you were actually here at that time?!?!?! CA-razy.

But I have some folks you would just *love* to meet....

:) Well, I ALWAYS wanted to go back to Texas. I spent 3 weeks there on vacation- but then got held up because of Hurricane Katrina. I've always wanted to go back on the food alone- Now I have 2 reasons woot!! :) Funny enough I was daydreaming the other day how AWESOME it would be to go to every tickle gathering in the country someday. #life goals #nowTHATSadocumentary #anyonehaveawinninglotterytickettheydontwant?

I agree with Oddjobs, he and I have thrown a few gatherings ..We would love to have you and your Sir and the food ain't bad.

Tie feathers to 4-6 strands of string, then tie the string to a desk fan or similar device, prop up your feet or expose your bare armpit and turn the fan on.

Maybe you'll orgasm, maybe you'll confess to crimes against the state - either way a win!

I found that the air current interfered too much.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back