• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pirate Fun F/F

darkharp

TMF Regular
This is probably my first tickling art posted here. I hope you enjoy it. I might be doing comic books soon, so if anyone has any ideas for me please message me! :justlips:

Attachments

• pirate booty.jpg
    pirate booty.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 3,648
Am I seriously the first to reply?

Awesome. If you're doing comic books soon and are looking for ideas, you can definetly expect a PM from me! :D

I like you're style a great deal, and the colouring is superb!

An excellent piece, as a fan of the pirates theme in tickling, i would like to see your comic, assuming you haven't already picked an idea, as a follow up story based off of this pic.

A great first pic! I'm looking forward to you comic when it smes out.

Sensational first post. I love the pic.

The style reminds me a bit of Chad Pet (who is one of my all time fave tickling artists). Something about the playfulness and softness of the pic.

Truly awesome.

I also love the sensuality. The fact that the Lee is nude (but not in a raunchy or graphic way). And her blushing buns are adorable.

The Pirate also makes for a sweet looking teasing ler.

If you made a comic with pics like this - I would buy it.

And I thought I'd throw in some feedback here (since we're all one big happy community):

1) Be generous in the comic. Lots of tickles. If you do a comic project plan to devote a fair amount of time to it. Too often works are quickly thrown together.

2) Have a ton of fun doing what you like. You have real talent. Enjoy the project and I am sure it will be sensational.

PM me anytime to chat,

B

Now that is definitely pirate fun darkharp. There's nothing more fun than female pirate on female captive tickling action. :D

Well you guys have just! Well... Tickled me pink! (Like you haven't heard that one before! ;)) I really appreciate everyone's support! Gosh, I'm gonna like it here! Thank you for the advice on the comic. If I do get started soon (which I hope to) I'll do my best to put as much effort into it as I have in this photo. And yes, definitely lots of tickling! I'll let you all know how things go, and maybe you'll be seeing other things from me soon! Thanks everyone!!! :xpulcy:

I love this pic, darkharp, and I hope to see more from you! =D

Oh.My.Goodness.

That is awesome. I love it a lot. The artwork is good. It tells a story. I love it a lot.

Absolutely wonderful, Dark Harp! Eccezionale!
I hope to see your works again soon.
Please, consider nylon tickling situations, "bottom" tickling (scarce to see, sadly...), "daily" ticklish situations ....Your style is really much more than enjoyable! Bravo!
Mario

This is probably my first tickling art posted here. I hope you enjoy it. I might be doing comic books soon, so if anyone has any ideas for me please message me! :justlips:

One of the best pics I´ve ever seen. Dang..

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back