• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pirates of the Caribbean: Map of Terror (explicit ending)

andymac1

2nd Level Red Feather
Pirates of the Caribbean – The Map of Terror

Elizabeth Swan walked sleepily from her cabin into the ship's living quarters. Jack Sparrow and Will Turner looked deep in discussion, then suddenly stopped whispering as they realised she was standing behind them.
“Can’t sleep either, lads?” she asked.
Jack replied “No, this old ship creaks louder than my poor old back”.
“So, what’s on your minds?” enquired the curious Miss Swan.
“Elizabeth, Jack has a deal for us” explained Will. “He’ll take us to the Black Pearl if we cut him in on the Treasure we hid”.
Swan’s face changed from a beautiful sleepy expression to complete rage. “Will, how could you discuss this with anyone else, without my permission? It was our secret!”
“I’m sorry, but we have no money or means to hire the services of Mr. Sparrow”. Turner replied.
Jack looked straight at Turner “if you cut me in on that treasure, i’ll take you to The Black Pearl, and your bonnie lass. I do need a guarantee on our deal – a map, if you will”.
“A map? A map of what?” quizzed Swan.
“A map of where the treasure is, my guarantee to my payment, but it needs to be on Miss Swan and not obvious to the likes of blaggards like Barbossa”.
“And where do you suppose that will be?” asked Elizabeth.
“I need to discuss this with Mr. Turner” Sparrow replied.
“Over my dead body!” Swan shouted.
“No, over your naked body! I’ve actually already discussed this with Will” grinned Sparrow.
Swan shrieked “how could you Will?”
“Look, do you want the Black Pearl or not? It’s the only way we can progress the deal!” said Turner.
“Yes, alright, alright! Just get on with it!” Swan surrendered.

Elizabeth went to her cabin and returned in just a sheet. The boys were mesmorised at the sheeted goddess that stood before them. Sparrow instructed Swan to lay face down across the crew’s long dining table. Then with a short strand of rope, he then bound her wrists together and tied the other ends to the table legs.
“What the hell is this for, Sparrow?” Swan protested.
“All in good time, bonnie lass” replied Sparrow, as he did the same with her ankles.
Turner had never seen such smooth and high arched feet like hers before, he so wanted to touch her silky crinkly soles that were now placed face up on the table.
Swan started to struggle and demanded why she should be tied up for this deal.
Sparrow obliged by answering “well, we need this map to be drawn perfectly and I can’t afford any jolts or jogs”.
Swan looked bewildered. “What do you mean, jolts? Is it going to hurt? I’m not some weak pussy you know! I’ve had tattoos before!”
“Oh no, Elizabeth, it won’t hurt. I’ve used this method on women before, it’s a temporary measure and is done lighter than a tattoo. They just don’t keep still!” Sparrow got closer and whispered in her ear “ticklish, my bonnie lass?”
Her eyes widened. She hated to be tickled, it’s what she always dreaded as her most unbearable torture, if ever caught and interrogated by other pirates.

“Oh, I think this one’s gonna be a struggler, Mr Turner” said Sparrow, as he whipped away the sheet covering her gorgeous naked body, then lashed further ropes around the tables and her thighs and middle.
Swan struggled and demanded “let me go! Will, do another deal. Please, anything but this!”
At this point, Will Turner couldn’t give a stuff about the deal, he wanted to see the bossy little Swan suffer being tickled!
Sparrow produced some ink and a quill at the foot of the table. Swan still stuggled without success, being stretched out so tort and mummified by ropes up her legs and body.

Jack rubbed his hands. “Right, my son, let’s get this map done. Oh, I almost forgot the important bit, if they can wiggle their toes, it really makes a mess of the map.” With that, Sparrow wound some string around her perfectly formed big toes, binding them both together and pulled forward to expose the smooth balls of her big toe joints. To test her movement, or lack of it, Sparrow picked up the quill and impishly ran the feather end extremely slowly down her right sole.
Swan exploded “Shit, no! I want to back out the deal...now!”
Turner was more than aroused at her reaction. “Jack, I think I need to get started”.
“Will, you wouldn’t! How could you agree to this you bastard?” She whined.
Will took the quill and continued to trail the feather around both her soles as he stared at them in amazement, they were so damned perfect!
Swan bucked, screamed, protested whilst her eyes opened wide and shut tight at every movement of the feather. If she thought this was torture, she hadn’t even tasted the half of it yet! After half an hour of Turner being away in a trance inflicting this, Jack asked “Errr, don’t you think it’s time to start the map?”
Will coughed “errr, yes of course”, embarrassed about being caught sexually savouring Swan’s tickle torture.
The naked exhausted young woman lay there panting with small beads of sweat trickling down her sides.
Sparrow was staring at her helpless arse thinking other sexual thoughts! “Well, that’s certainly raised my Jolly Roger!” he smiled.

“Right, talk me through it, Turner”, beckoned Sparrow.
Will started. “Let’s call her toes south and work upwards towards her head, as north.”
Her eyes widened in disbelief. “No, no, please don’t...arhhhhhhhahahahahahnooooooooooooooooo!!!” she screamed as the pen end of the quill inked images of shark fins under her toes.
“You don’t want to swim in that area” smiled Will. “Actually, I got that wrong. The sharks are further up”.
“You bastard, Will Turner!” Screeched Swan, “you bloody knew that, you cruel son of a bitch!”
Will continued to quill the coast of an island across both of her soles, sending Swan into a tortured frenzy. She couldn’t stand a second more of it. “Bloodeeheeheehahaha stop! Unhand me now you freaks!”
Turner continued to explain the forest just inland, drawing palm trees very slowly across both soles. As her soles flexed, her skin wrinkled like sand dunes, bringing the map to life! Elizabeth was crying with laughter. She really couldn’t take any more. But when Turner drew dotted lines for the trail northwards up her left sole to her heel, Swan just freaked like she had been struck by lightning, screaming and paralised by all the ropes securing her sexy body. “Just stop. Bloody well stoppppp!!!! You must have enough detail on my foot by now!”
“Now, Elizabeth’s righ foot, we’ll call east” joked Will, as he feathered her right sole slowly “it gets really windy on the east of the island, sometimes for as long as three days!”
Swan went nuts “i’m gonna kill you, Will Turner. Stop thahahahahat right now, so help me i’ll....ahahahaarrrrhhhh!!!”
Will chuckled “I’ll be merciful and change each a day to an hour! Well it is to scale...just kidding!”
He continued to quill images of mountains across both heels, making the helpless sweat soaked girl go ballistic! “Please, please, no more! You must have it drawn by now!”
“Sorry Elizabeth, but the trail continues north to the cave”. Smailed Turner.
Will continued to trail the dotted line up the back of her left leg, as Swan squealed and struggled helplessly. He quilled the outline of a lake in the back of her left knee, filling it with rippled water lines.
Swan banged her head on the table, begging for mercy, unable to withstand the sensation endlessly lingering on the back of her left knee. Much to Swan’s relief, although briefly, the dotted trail continued northward up the back of her left thigh, still causing her to squeal and gasp for breath.
The dashes ran up to her firm left buttock and around rocks that Turner had drawn, then to the entrance of the valley, her butt crack at the base of her spine. Will symbolised wind with feather tickling on this spot for 10 minutes. “Quite apt” Will chuckled.
“Turner, you complete fuckahahahaha!!!!” she wailed, as Turner parted her buttocks apart and continued the shinook down across the ‘cave entrance’. The feather circled her arsehole, making her go wild! The tickle torture was excrutiating and long! Turner parted the tops of her thighs, revealing her not so very forested valley. Will demonstrated the direction of the waterfall by slowly running the feather down Elizabeth’s tight pussy lips. Swan was losing it, she was about to collapse. This was far too much! She thought her soles were the most unbearable spot...she was so wrong!!! Suddenly, she felt embarrassed as her pussy lips started to moisten and her laughing decreased. She started to moan, girating her pussy against the feather, which was her torturer, but now her release. Swan screamed as she came and her valley gushed a waterfall down the insides of her thighs.
Sparrow and Turner looked totally surprised and just stared at each other, then back at Swan.
Jack Sparrow leant on the table and commented “I guess sex marks the spot.”
Elizabeth Swan lay still helpless, panting, covered in sweat. She managed to mutter “boys, what happens if you approach the treasure from the east side?”

The End

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back