• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pissing people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

TMF Master
Hey I have a big probelm with people insulting other peoples theard with them insulting each other it will piss people off it did for me. So we should edit or delete anyone response that will piss people off.
It's a probelm that be fixed or dicussed.

I believe that i was the offending individual! I would like to make an open and profuse apology to machinehead. I was in a jovial mood and i just wanted to make an amusing comment - when what in fact happened was i made a very rude and inhospitable comment that was rather stupid and pointless.
I also agree with machinehead - that really is a frightening id though - that all perpetrators of insulting abvuse against fellow ti8cklers should be severely repromanded.

Well, you have my my tuppence worth!

Sooooooo...ahem......

I guess it's an open and shut case.

There's no need for further elaboration on this topic. Everyone in the TMF should treat each other with respect even if they don't agree or accept eachothers views.

This thread is closed.

Other mods, feel free to take it down if deemed necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back