• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Plan To Attack, Continued Uselessness, Unending Pain, And, Throwing In The Towel

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross could plan to attack Tazzio as much as Ross wanted, but, the reality was, that his migraines were getting worse by the day.

It could have been, that his shot was just wearing off, and the migraines would get better when he took the next shot in ten days.. or, it could have meant that his condition was deteriorating, and would continue to deteriorate.

In the meantime, Tazzio was continuing to harass and taunt Ross. Phone calls, email messages, etc.

Between everything that was going on, and such, Ross wanted to do something crazy, like a long OKC trip, but he knew that with his condition, such would be an unwise move.

Several nights a week, Kayley was almost, cruel, entering the apartment, shoving Ross down on the bed, tearing off his clothes, and snapping. "If you go anywhere near my feet, mister, you are "DEAD"! So dont even think about it!"

Ross began to believe that Kayley was perhaps simply mentally ill, it was as if she had forgotten or blocked out that she had a foot and tickle fetish herself, or what she had done to please Ross all those years.

Ross closed some investor deals in OKC on the phone, but, they offered him little solace.

Ross was building his small independent company piece by piece, but again, it was nothing special.

What if anything happened with Warren would also be "little if anything"

When Ross tried to gently remind Kayley that they had engaged in foot play for almost three decades, Kayley thundered "I said "NO!" I am the Dom in this relationship, little sniveling market boy, and you "WILL" listen to me, if it kills you1"

Ross was almost about to say "Fuck it all" , stop going to the Doctor, and for his shots, and just give up.

Until. Something that could have never been concinvced before happened.

Timothy called and said. "Ross, an incredible offer happened. A guy I know called me. He is in land, and oil and gas. It would have nothing to do with RFS. We would not have to share it with Fritz and Steve because it would be separate. It is right outside of Philadelphia, so it would not be a long trip for you. We would just be able to hop in a town car once a month to go out there, and God Knows where else it might lead" Tim said.

Ross was almost.. desperate, to find something to keep himself occupied business wise with Kayley treating Ross as she was, with RossShell being run by Vic and Jack , and with Ross having to run RFS with Steve and Fritz little more than by phone.

Was Tmothy's offer and proposal "Too good to be true"?

Would Ross somehow be needed at RossShell in a more significant way?

Could Ross, Fritz and Steve find a source closer to New York so Ross could be more involved?

Most importantly, Could or would Kayley ever change from her cruel stance that was causing Ross to become so fed up, that he was actually having thoughts of leaving her?

All of those things would be seen

When Ross tried to gently remind Kayley that they had engaged in foot play for almost three decades, Kayley thundered "I said "NO!" I am the Dom in this relationship, little sniveling market boy, and you "WILL" listen to me, if it kills you1"
Like Ross, I don't understand Kayley's change of attitude after so many years of attention to her feet.

Timothy called and said. "Ross, an incredible offer happened. A guy I know called me. He is in land, and oil and gas. It would have nothing to do with RFS. We would not have to share it with Fritz and Steve because it would be separate. It is right outside of Philadelphia, so it would not be a long trip for you. We would just be able to hop in a town car once a month to go out there, and God Knows where else it might lead" Tim said.
So, keeping Tim as a friend after much grief may pay off after all.

The reader has expressed that he/you wants change so.

We have eliminated gambling.

Ross's constant trips to OKC.

Now maybe we should put in a few more "curveballs"

Such as

Tim being a benefit to Ross for once instead of a constant pain in the ass like Tim has been to Ross for decades.

Kayley giving Ross a hard time about sex and foot fetish issues instead of. "Okay, Ross you can worship my feet, tickle me all over, and I will climb all of those nice ladders for you to your heart's content"

Now the author has to think about what comes next.

By Friday night, I hope and plan to

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back