• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Platonic friends

time_of_your3

TMF Novice
Amazing, I have tried to post onto this website because I feel I've got really great stories of my own. I've got lots of friends from both sexes (I'm female), but I'm currently single. Here and there we share tickling, mostly between my male friends and I (I'm not really enthusiastic about tickling and being tickled by my own sex - sorry!).

Posting didn't work out the first few tries and I just thought - oh well - it's their loss. But when there is a will there is a way, so I was determined for my stories to be broadcasted.

First of all, I will never disclose any names or specific locations. And second of all, I might change a few details just in case I am leading on too much information. But I will never lie about the real tickling and I hope not to exaggerate.

As for what I look like, I am average height, build with brown hair and eyes. I think I am sort of cute but not supermodel material. Yes I am ticklish and when I am dating someone, he always ends up tickling me. Some more than others, but it's always a given. Sometimes I act a little more than what I am, but honestly if you do it a long time you can really have me into a ball of giggles who barely utters the word "stop". There really is not one place I'm not ticklish, including my face cheeks and the palms of my hands (that's a bit embarassing actually).

Ok, onto the story part.

Like I said I've got lots of male friends and sometimes they tickle me and vice versa. At the moment, I'm taking a course with one of them and he found out I am ticklish. We were studying at his house and I was making fun of him because he was being really anal about something. He said, "oh yeah?" and leaned over and tickled my rib. I laughed and pulled away. A few more times after that I would tease him some more and he would do the same. Once, he got me for a really long time on the ribs and I couldn't breathe. I only heard him say, "you're ticklish aren't you??"

Since then, we sometimes tickle each other. But I don't want to "cross over" that line if you know what I mean so I have to put a lid on it or I will seriously get hurt / disappointed. There was another time when we sat beside each other listening to a seminar and I poked him in the ribs with my pencil. He reacted a bit and I said, "I'm just trying to wake you up." He leaned over to me and said, "maybe I should wake YOU up" but I pulled away from him and said, "no dont!" and nothing happened (which I'm actually grateful for because I might have made a loud noise.)

I think the best (or should I say worst) one was when he sneaked up beside me unsuspectedly and squeezed my side. I really made a large noise and he was laughing and laughing about it. He said, "did I scare you?" and I said, "No I'm just sensitive there (pointing to my ribs)." and he says, "oh yeah? Right THERE?" leaning closer to me...but I pulled away (I could tell he was just playing with me).

This one just happened last night. I went out dancing with a few friends (both sexes) and one of my male friends (a different one) brought a friend of HIS. I sort of have a crush on this guy, so I was happy to see him (yeah!!) Well the good news is he tickled me last night. We were all dancing, and all of a sudden I feel these fingers creep up on my sides. I pull away a little bit and next thing I know, they are really crawling all up and down. I reacted by squirming. I turn around and it was him, smiling. He utters something in my ear by I can't hear him, after three tries I realize he's asking me, "ticklish?" and I say, "yes" smiling.

Well, he ends up flirting with nearly every girl in the club...so I guess we can say my crush will most likely stay a crush and not venture into something else. As for the tickling part, I'm pretty sure he was just trying to grab my waist and dance from behind me but once he realized I'm ticklish he just went for it.

Feedback is appreciated! Posting now might inspire me to go out and get tickled!

Welcome to the TMF, time_of_your3, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :D

There's always a place in our hearts and minds for cute ticklish females. I'd love to hear more of your stories. Bring it on! :happyfloa

I must say nice little stories. and you should go out and get tickled or tickle more it's always fun :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back