• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playing a April Fools Prank on a Friend

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
I'm going to play an April Fools prank on a friend of mine named Robin. Robin's sister, Laura, actually came up with the idea.

The plan was for me to make a bet with Robin that I can beat Laura in a game of chess. If I lose, Robin tickles me for 5 minutes. If I win, I tickle Robin for 5 minutes.

Robin went for this bet, you see, because her sister Laura was on the chess team in high school. However, what she doesn't know is that Laura plans to throw the game. After I tickle her, we'll let her know that the bet was rigged.

What do you think? Should I give you an update on this after I tickle Robin?

I love it! Although, if your soon-to-be tickle victim knows how to play chess, the game will have to be convincing, and not too obviously thrown.

Sure, tell us all about it. :D

Are you aware that Laura may double-cross you and win?

That's a great idea. How bout during the game you start out losing act cocky and tell her why not up the bet to a half hour! Yeah it's evil but great.:angel:

:::HDS EDIT|Remember the Golden Rule. If you do not have anything nice to say, do not say anything at all.|END EDIT:::

Last edited by a moderator:
:::HDS EDIT|Response to above GR violation; no violations in it|END EDIT:::

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I read this thread, I somehow knew that you were the one that was being pranked. Looks like Laura played you like a fiddle.

I hope you enjoyed being tickle tortured because you kind of deserved it for trying to prank someone else.

I know, I know. It took me long enough to post this story, especially since I promised to post it in April. Better late than never, though.

For April Fools Day, the plan was for me to make a bet with my friend Robin that I could beat her sister Laura in a game of chess. If I lost, Robin would get to tickle me for 5 minutes. If I won, I would get to tickle Robin for 5 minutes.

Robin went for this bet, you see, because her sister Laura was on the chess team in high school. However, I agreed to the bet because Laura told me that she would throw the game as a prank on Robin. After I tickled her, we agreed to let her know that the bet was rigged. Of course, at the time I didn't know that I was the one being pranked!

I started out the chess match a little cocky, but my cocky attitude soon disappeared when Laura quickly beat me. Robin went on and on about how embarrassed I must be to have lost like that, and she told Laura to watch the clock.

"I want my full 5 minutes," she said as she poked me in the ribs.

She then dug her nails into my ribs and I practically climbed up the wall! I was squirming all over the place, and she was telling me to stay still. Eventually, I found myself pinned up against the wall, with Robin running her fingers up and down my sides. I've never laughed like that before in my life!

Once the time was up, they let me know that I'd been pranked, though I already had figured that much out.

That is the funniest thing I've read today LOL

I am not sure what I find more amusing, the fact that they played you or the fact you didn’t see it coming :manicd:LOL

Well there are two options, find another game to win at and get revenge on them both or spend the next 4 months getting your chess game up to scratch :p

Great story

DJ Tickler

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back