• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playing with Petrov! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
As I was informed the Bulgarian spy Dimitar Petrov was in the interrogation cell and in the soundproofed basement room on his stomach on the punishment table most used for waterboarding he lay on his stomach as instructed by me stripped to briefs and socks, blindfold and gagged! The 6'2" Dimitar in his early 30's and known for being a playboy withi his handsome looks and I looking forward to emasculating him subjecting him to what I was reliably informed would be his worse nightmare! I whispered in his ear I hearing he excruciatingly ticklish especially on his feet, size 13 feet and as he flinched as much as he could in bondage smiled saying it seemed I touched a nerve as I would be as his feet my sole interest!

I assured him it would prove being a most effective method of interrogation and one leaving no physical marks and likely lasting a long duration as my suffering insomnia and with an intense liking for feet, men's feet. I informed he'd asked why for the last 20 minutes in his cell his socked feet been heated by two guards with hairdryers so told him warm n' sweaty feet the most responsive and prior to this his feet oiled so in his socks his nerve endings opening and smiled as even a finger run the length of each socked sole individually making him flinch!

"Mmmm Petrov seated facing your socked soles secured together I see you have two hideously sensitive feet and feet most appealing as having a rich, masculine aroma as heard you quite the alpha-male with the ladies but right now Petrov no women but a man you're going to excite and pleasure. non-consensually making it even more uncomfortable for you. Looking at these feet, such attractive feet and out of bounds to everyone, the only part of your body that is; my female source assured me!"

I slowly and lighly ran my finger along the socked soles of each foot in turn as he immediately reacted to the insidious sensations, I guessed gritting his teeth desperate not to invite more indulgence from me as a tickler due to his own responses as a ticklee as I informed him but my hearing his muffled moans was set on teasing and tormenting him anyway so to expect sleep deprivation as I was all set to play! I ran my finger from heels, over his arches to his toes which even in socks clenched and splayed!

"Now Petrov you see why I had your feet dressed in black sheer socks as they stick like a 2nd skin and want you to feel the tickle, really feel it as my fingers caress your feet slowly and gently, teasingly and tormentingly driving you beserk, tickle-hell for you Petrov and a few sessions planned, you might even get to like and enjoy it, though I doubt this but going to educate you in the art of tickling, tickle these feet like they've never been tickled before but reminding you of that one time at boarding school where the three seniors played with you, their captive all night serving them and tickle tortured into compliance! I've heard from her the details so let me tell you a feather will be used by me too but not on your dick, balls and asshole, they by all accounts got pretty pervy with you but boys will be boys! For me Petrov it's just your feet of interest to me but an obsessive interest!"

I smiled hearing his muffled moans telling him the nightmare would be over when I'd had enough but having an insatiable appetite for attractive feet as his certainly being! I'd seen photos of them at a hotel pool in Malaga and had decided then how he would be tortured as I was immediately fixated on them and then hearing about his horrific weakness, ticklishness, his foot-fate sealed! I leaned into both socked soles and stroked them so his feet flexed and toes wiggled in my face as I examined them with curiosity and amusement and he powerless to stop me! I then sucked on his socked toes, he'd not been expecting this but I indulged in sucking his natural foot sweat from them as I informed him I'd be doing with them off, his feet unwashed since his arrest ten hours ago needing a thorough tongue bath!

"Petrov another man will be intimate with your feet, your toes in another man's mouth, they licked and sucked and my tongue sliding in between them savouring your taste, relishing foot-raping you Petrov and not an assault you likely admitting to anyone happening to you and with no signs it ever did! You and me will know it, our secret, Mmmmm delicious and ripe as I guessed these feet would be Petrov Mmmm!"

I could only imagine how uncomfortable Petrov felt having another man seducing his socked feet, remarking finding them raunchy and ripe as the ticklish-licklish sensations very apparent to him as his feet flexing to every sensation illustrated and repeated the process of each socked foot hearing his agonising frustration, his helplessness and vulnerability! Only able to squirm in response being immobilised at my mercy and would be showing him none! It was evident he hating his feet touched in any way, desperately making futile attempts to draw them away from me! I deeply inhaled their scent and my moaning with satifaction from it deliberately making him feel so uneasy!

Then I stroked both soles and heard muffled laughter and knew bare his torment all the worse but content to take my time with them socked and told him this was just the warm up as my fingers stroked both soles with focus on his arches and the balls of his feet loving seeing his toes responding as best they could trapped in socks! I heard muffled protests mixed with giggles and joked glad he found the situation funny as it was amusing me too! Still socked I then massaged, so fondled and felt up his socked feet and testing where he the most sensitive as I mocked him saying his feet smelling intxicating and tasting so delicious that they were a delicacy for me to savour!

I then smiled as he flinched as his socks were peeled off and his bare feet a sigh for sore eyes, more attractive and appealing in the flesh than in any photo and enjoyed masaging them both, moist and warm and remarkably soft! I eventually; so an hour later drew the feather from my jacket! My feather immediately teased one foot then the other targeting specific areas most reactive and these the middle of his soles and arches, he tried to clench his feet in defense but I just gripped his teo big toes and held his soles in turn taut! The quill of the feather raking the length of one sole then the other drove him ballistic and I thrilled by his reactions, all the encouragement I needed to tickle the fuck out of him! I duly raked the length of each foot as the tickling proving impossible for him to ignore! His muffled laughter and moaning protests fell on deaf ears as I explored his feet with the feather, sawing it in between his toes so the sensations of tickle torment escalated and the sensations delivered all the more intense!

I ruthlessly dragged the feather quill back and forth over his soles and remarking how humilated and embarrassed he must be feeling having vowed since his schoolboy domination that the man would never be in such a position, situation again but here he was being controlled by another man by being tickle, lickle tortured on his hyper-ticklish feet! The feather replaced by my fingers sliding in between and under his toes as he squirmed violently in desperation to evade my evil tickling, toes clenching and splaying in reaction to my playing with them all with no respite from the torment I was getting a kick delivering to him! The tickling literally driving Petrov crazy! Initially I focused on his arches the centre of his soles and the balls of his feet but was soon tickling his toes! All proving being insanely ticklish as I again used the feather and sawed it in between and under his toes! Tickling is literally tortuous for him. I tickled his toes and when he clenched them in protection mode, countered this stroking the arches of his feet until his toes flexed in response!

'Bzzzzzz' as I activated the sonicare electric toothbrush and the revolving bristles immediately delivering an unbearable combination of the spinning bristles and corresponding vibrations and ran it up n' down the length of Petrov's soles and he driven into frantic laughter as the sonicares bristles brushed all over his bare feet, his heels, arches, insteps and the balls of his feet, leaving no area untouched! This an indulgence in intense tickling taking my time teasing each of his toes making the Bulgarian spy suffer! The tickling torture was now successfully rendering him an hysterical mess as he desperately tried to break free!

I had no intention of going easy on him and again and again drew the fibrating bristles over every area of his size 13 feet ignoring his muffled pleas and protests. Momentary breaks in ticklish proceedings allowing him time to breathe but the sensations of my fingers swapping from the sonicare and stroking over the length of his soles drove Petrov demented, he trying to clench his feet but the balls of his feet targeted, there was no freedom for him as I diligently explored both large soles, testing each and every spot for his reactions and focused on hot-spots, his arches! I licked them and grazed my teeth over them and ascended my oral attention to his toes licking, sucking and nibbling them! Oral tickling, lickling he detested as straight, it was another man indulging in orally assaulting him, effectively emasculating him!

"Mmmmm Petrov I could get used to this, orally wreaking havoc on your toes, subjecting you to maddening lickles and light finger tickles simultaneously, reckon this has to be worse than the schoolboy assault though your dick and asshole not touched by me but maybe later by someone assisting me as quite like to voyeur seeing you enduring feather-rape but for me it's these toes and soles, feet of a handsome guy which you are Petrov! I'm going to drive you wild as whilst your dick is feathered and your balls teased, I will be sucking on your toes and liclimng them and your soles and we'll work on driving you insane repeating the same techniques of torment over and over again! Guess your soles will be oiled and a hairbrush run over them, sliding the length of these size 13 beauties, less intense than the sonicare but the plastic tines covering each foot from heels to toes at the same time!"

For now though the sonicare tool used and it;s bristles stroking over his heels, arches, insteps and balls of both feet as feet secured together easily accomplished, defenseless, accessible and vulnerable. The vibrating bristles run up n' down and side to side of his feet, alternating which area of his feet to focus on but tickle torture proving remarkably effective as Petrov desperately tried to evade the incessant and relentless ticking which was totally unbearable for him! The all-nighter of non-stop; more or less tickling and lickling using the feather, electric toothbrush, hairbrush and fingers and mouth exciting me so much! I jerked off and when my assistant joined me in the early hours, he jerking Petrov off three times as more intensely ticklish and licklish having shot his loads!

The assistant being a guard who forces sleep deprivation on Petrov in his cell gagged and secured to his bed, his muffled, hysterical laughter instantly responsive to the tickling or lickling sensations delivered to his size 13 feet as I enjoy being voyeur as his feet are played with. Methodically brushing the soles of Petrov's feet so his toes wiggle wildly as he explores every area of each foot in turn so his victim squirms uncontrollably which excites us both to see! Brushing heels to toes then the balls of his feet which he's found the most responsive areas for him and rendered powerless as I wil then orally enjoy both large sweaty feet savouring the taste of his sweat and the rich and masculine aroma of his feet! His furiously wiggling toes and flexing soles at our mercy as we relish indulging in our shared passion for attractive men's bare feet as Petrov proven being our tickle-lickle-toy for the last three months and likely for the duration of his life sentence!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back