• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please Give Feedback on Stories

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
This week, I spent nearly ten hours writing three tickling stories that I have posted - with nearly a hundred thousand members, surely a few people can post some feedback, good or bad, or even a thankyou. I know many other writers would love to hear something from the readers, too.

And why not give some story ideas - who would you like to see in a story, what happens to them, by whom, where, why and how. We could really enrich the story section with new ideas.

Last edited:
When you have nothing to say, speedbump, why occupy eight inches of screen space?

You know, I posted a story myself that hasn't been replied to either. (Reunification, I)

How about I go look at yours if you give a look at mine in exchange?

Deal?

This week, I spent nearly ten hours writing three tickling stories that I have posted - with nearly a hundred thousand members, surely a few people can post some feedback, good or bad, or even a thankyou. I know many other writers would love to hear something from the readers, too.

And why not give some story ideas - who would you like to see in a story, what happens to them, by whom, where, why and how. We could really enrich the story section with new ideas.

Be patient TKLpen. Somebody would eventually write.

I wrote one, made a huge effort since english is not my birth-language, and in 4 years only got 5 or 7, for something 60 pages.
So I also would trade with you, you write in my story I write in one of yours.
Also, is is very difficult to avoid the sense of repetition in reading stories because the topic is somehow limited. It reach a point in which you feel that no matter how good the writer is, you got that sense that you have read all there is to say. It became more a more difficult to get interested, or at least that what happens to me.

Whenever I read a story that I like, I always post a thankyou and a comment. I only read good tickle bondage and torture stories, or see such clips, though, and avoid the milktoast and fluff stories and clips which are useless to me. I also learn from the comments, either in the thread or by pm, and use the ideas in future stories.

Don't be discouraged.

I posted this story in April 2002:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=12717

It is a nonfiction story featuring me and Mistress Zara. I posted both the story and one response myself, giving her website. She responded in October 2002.

Four years went by with nobody else responding. There were over 30,000 views of it during those four years! And nobody had responded to the story but me and Mistress Zara, the two people in it.

When somebody else bumped it up with a response in October 2006, a few more people responded.

So don't worry if nobody responds, it doesn't mean they didn't like it. There are lots of lurkers around here who probably enjoyed reading it.

Thankyou, Milagros - I really write these stories for myself but I do like to share them - as I have been much rejected my entire life, I thrive on attention and feel very badly sometimes if nobody even says anything - that's a personal thing, of course, but it is so important to me to know if I am appreciated or not.

Also, is is very difficult to avoid the sense of repetition in reading stories because the topic is somehow limited. It reach a point in which you feel that no matter how good the writer is, you got that sense that you have read all there is to say. It became more a more difficult to get interested, or at least that what happens to me.

That's an interesting point in that I see the same basic style and premise in many of my stories and you're right. I gave that some thought today and I thought about tickling videos as a comparison. If I take a fabulous producer, like Ticle Abuse, for example, I always see the same setting, mostly the same ticklers and the same three, or now four, pieces of equipment - only the ticklees change. Yet I never tire of watching these clips even thought the topic is limited and I may have seen all there is to see.

Having said that, I try to introduce variation into my settings and my ticklees. Sandy Starr and Miranda March are both tickled by the same man, in the same room and on the same bondage table. But each girl is quite different in her speech, her behavior and her perception. Then, my next story, The Kapu, is a completely different setting with different ticklers and a completely different scenario.

Thanks for that feedback, though - I will try to make it more variable to keep readers interested.

I am going to make some mini-series for the members section of my site, all with a story. I'd like to find writers here on TMF to provide the inspiration. Perhaps that will make writers such as yourself feel more appreciated? I think writing a good story is far more difficult than producing a good video.

new tools you could try?
water berg wheels/ pinwheels.
the one i am thinking of looks like a small wheel with spoke nubs that dig into the skin very gently
used in foot reflex testing

new tools you could try?
water berg wheels/ pinwheels.
the one i am thinking of looks like a small wheel with spoke nubs that dig into the skin very gently
used in foot reflex testing

Lovefeet, I always appreciate your feedback - you are one of the very few people who always posts something - the Wartemberg wheel is fabulous as tickling tool and I carry two of them in my bachelorette kit - for sure I will feature it in a story soon.

I am going to make some mini-series for the members section of my site, all with a story. I'd like to find writers here on TMF to provide the inspiration. Perhaps that will make writers such as yourself feel more appreciated? I think writing a good story is far more difficult than producing a good video.

Tommy, I am going to send you a story by pm this week that will allow you to make a plot based tickling video using your present place, equipment, personnel and methods - it will probably add thirty minutes or so to your filming time and cost nothing extra to produce (other than anything extra that you may pay your models). It'll blow you away in its simplicity. I had hoped to get to New York this summer but it didn't happen so I'll send you this first of many ideas.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back