• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please help I must have to find out where this came from?

This is like the 4th time and 2 weeks someones asked the same question. Something's up.

But to answer your question, it's one of those Kujman videos he sold without ever really distributing.

But to answer your question, it's one of those Kujman videos he sold without ever really distributing.

For goodness sake, that is a complete lie. He never, ever, sold that video to anybody. The Plastered video was just a *free* preview clip he made available to the community a couple of years ago. He never released the full video.

Ok so can we get in ontact with this guy to release this thing? Someones gotta know this guy lol

I wonder why someone is so interested in something so old....the models are clearly faking imo, and there is much better material nowadays :)

To each his own i guess :)

Good luck finding him....I have the same fixation with TIB and Jeff's old videos, that were never released in digital format and now are lost forever

I disagree. I think that video look good. It does sounds somewhat scripted, but they do not look like they are faking their ticklishness. I think most content nowadays poor and a lot recently seem very faked and they all have the same crap tie up method to

My point was not on the fact that before they would fake and now they don't (did anyone said FMC and Calstar? :D); but simply that the tone of the video reminds me the old paradise videos, with very uncertain acting and reactions somehow exaggerated.

If they fake or not it is not a concern of mine; the important is that when i watch the video I get aroused. I am not looking at real ticklishness at all costs, like if i watch ironman in theater I do not expect to believe that his armor exist for real, but this doesn't take anything away from my enjoyment in watching the movie :)

There are so many producers nowadays that is impossible to not find something different; I am surprised that you say that they all have the same crap tie up method...I saw a lot of variety around

I wonder why someone is so interested in something so old....the models are clearly faking imo, and there is much better material nowadays :)

To each his own i guess :)

Good luck finding him....I have the same fixation with TIB and Jeff's old videos, that were never released in digital format and now are lost forever

well sort of...a lot of jeffs old videos are on dailymotion and basically a TON of TIBs old videos are all over dailymotion....i have at least a few GB of TIBs videos i got from there....and since he is now persona non grata, they wont be taken down from there ever probably.

and everyone else is right about kujman...he never really sold any of his videos, those that he actually ever had.

is anyone else having problems searching for vidoes on dailymotion

no...make sure you create a log in, then turn the family filter off. most tickling videos are on there as adult only. if you dont turn family filter off youll never find them..pisses me off too, you cant even change it in your settings, you have to do it every time you go in. it also sucks that on their iphone app there is no way to turn the family filter off at all.

well sort of...a lot of jeffs old videos are on dailymotion and basically a TON of TIBs old videos are all over dailymotion....i have at least a few GB of TIBs videos i got from there....and since he is now persona non grata, they wont be taken down from there ever probably.

and everyone else is right about kujman...he never really sold any of his videos, those that he actually ever had.

That's surprising; last time that I heard about TIB videos was years ago on a listing with vhs on ebay....2003 maybe? He has never been a good communicator with his customers; he just told me to f off when I asked him if he would digitize the other movies, like he did with many scenes, for the TC series.

Jeff was kind enough to tell me to not even bother since he just digitized part of what he had, and the rest was on vhs, but he then stopped to sell them....glad that something is saved (I am looking in particular for the Farra's videos, courtney and tovia first and silk and satin); so maybe I can finally see the whole scene instead than still looking at the old rm previews :D

Thanks for the hint Dtrell :)

BTW Kujman was the one that had the palace of tickle website, and was making the renfaire movies? (not the canelli one)

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back