• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please Help Me Turtleboy Or Moderator

TICKLERBOY123

TMF Regular
I LOVE TURTLEBOYS SITE AND HAVE BEEN VIEWING HIS SITES - BOTH OLD AND NEW SINCE I CAME ACROSS THEM AT THE LINKS PAGE OF WWW.SWTICKLE.COM (BTW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS SITE.

I DESPERATELY WANT TO GET INTO HIS NEW YAHOO CLUB - BUT CANNOT - I HAVE A YAHOO ID AND WHILST I HAVE ACCESSED THE HOME AREA AND SUBMITTED MY DETAILS TO JOIN I GET THE MESSAGE THAT THE MODERATORS HAVE NOT APPROVED MY MEMBERSHIP - IF ANYONE HERE HAS MANAGED TO GET INTO HIS YAHOO CLUB - OR CAN HELP ME IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST - PLEASE- PLEASE-PLEASE!
THANNKYOU!

Answer

TicklerBoy,

Whew, all those caps! Can you try for lower case in the future? On the web using all Caps is akin to 'yelling' for attention.

As to why you cannot get into Turtleboy's Yahoo! club, is exactly because it IS a moderated club. It's owner(s) have decided to set it up such that they review each person who askes to join and they then choose who they let in. All you can do is wait for them to get back to you, and hope they give you a thumbs up.

Myriads

Actually it's not moderated like that

Sorry your having problems getting in Ticklerboy.
The club is moderated by myself, but it is not restricted access. I have it set to 'open' so in theory anyone can join - I do not need to approve members (in fact I haven't had to approve any of the members who have joined so far). Many people are experiencing this problem, whereas others are joining with no probs. The only reason I can think of is that there is a limit to the number of people who can join per day (less than a hundred I think), and since my site is currently getting 500-1000 hits per day, it's possible that too many people are trying to join at once. Hopefully this will settle down before too long...
In the meantime all I can say is keep trying - some people have e-mailed me about this problem and then e-mailed me back again the same day to say that they had joined successfully the next time they tried. If anyone continues to have problems after several attempts please send me an e-mail from your Yahoo! e-mail address and I can send you an invite which will subscribe you to the group automatically.

regards,

Turtleboy

Sorry for using the Upper Case Myriads!
Thankyou for replying - i woul like to say that Turtleboys page is quite excellent and is perhaps the second or third best site i have encountered. As for his yahoo club - well i think it has the potential to go far - i managed to get it and wasaccepted about 30 mins after submitting my application.
I think that the site offers some very excellent clips and is a good resource - i woul very much like to see more clips posted and indeed i would like o offer some of the many tickling lps i have accrued from British television over recnt years - unfortunately they are on PAL video tapes and i would need to somehow gt them onto the web and into some web space - if you could help me with this i would love to help you - not that you need any help -

keep up the good work - one more thing though that kootchi song that is on your site - i could notfind any tickling there!! oh well! keep uop the superlative work -

Ticklerboy123!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back