• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please help.

aun_existe_amor

3rd Level Red Feather
My fiance was rushed into hospital last night. Some of you might know him as tkrdb2000 others will know him as Bob. He has pneumonia. He is in Colorado and I'm in England. I really wish I could see him. I can't get a flight today. I don't know how bad he is or anything until I see him.

I'm asking for my friends here to help us. I don't know what I want you to do. I don't need money. I don't know what I do need. I just wish that someone somewhere could do something to help.

I have already done what I can do spiritually for you both. Do you have any information as to what hospital he has been taken to?

His dad phoned me to tell me that he is in hospital. Neither Bob nor his Dad know which hospital he is in even though it only took them 10 mins to get there ffs. I should know more after I speak to his mother. I don't actually know what sort of help I'm looking for. I just need to keep my mind occupied until I can find out more. A few weeks ago the same thing happened to my friend and then he was diagnosed with lung cancer. He died 10 days later. I have that running through my mind even though deep down I know that Bob will be ok. He is the most wonderful man I have ever met in my whole life. I should be with him looking after him when he needs me but I'm sat here thousands of miles away. I love him so much and just can't bare the thought of losing him.

*hugs you tight* When will you talk to his mom???? Maybe you can do an online search of hospitals in his area. Find out the names and start calling. Call directory assistance to get the numbers. Obviously he let it go too long? Has he been sick for awhile? Contact me on yahoo if you need to talk. I am here. He is a tough guy. I know its difficult to not panic but its not doing you any good. Hang in there hon.

I agree with Sultry. I sent a pm to Aun as well to say hello and introduce myself. Friends can help at least pass the time.

Last edited:
Please try to relax. Pneumonia is rarely terminal (it can be for the very ill and elderly, patients who are HIV+, etc.) but normal people get it all the time. I ran around for 6 weeks with what they call "walking pneumonia" before a friend, fed up with me not being my usual bubbly self, basically threw me into car and dragged me to the Dr.
Does he have medical insurance? If not, ask him to apply for his county's program ASAP or even Medicaid if he qualifies~I do this for a living. Good luck.

XOXO

Last edited:
hon, pm me ok? i'll try to help all i can. and put away those negative thoughts. do not dwell on what might happen.. and i'll pray for him and you also..

isabeau

I can so relate to the helpless panic you must be feeling. I’m thousands of miles away from the love of my life (for now) too and I know that I would absolutely be climbing the freaking walls!

Long distance relationships are so hard, in the first place, and having something like this happen makes it that much harder. You two will be in my thoughts. I hope that he is able to set your mind at ease soon and I hope that your reward for making a long distance love work, comes real soon.
:twohugs:

A friend of mine and coworker had pnemonia a few weeks ago. He was hospitalized and they made it better. He is back to work now and at full health. The fact that he is in a hospital is a lot more safer than had he been in his house. They will take care of him, p.w.

Aun- all I can think to offer is healing thoughts sent his way. Please keep us posted and let us know when/if there is anything more we can do.

PM'd ya hon....Hope that everything is going OK and you will hear so soon.... :cuddle: :smilelove

Aun, I am so sorry to hear this, hun. My thoughts and prayers are with Bob for a speedy recovery, and with you to have strength. As others have said on here, pneumonia rarely means the end. My grandmother had pneumonia many times when she was young, and, after a hospital stay, and some antibiotics, she was back on her feet in a week or two. Hopefully, the same thing will happen with Bob. His chances for a full recovery are excellent, since he is in the hospital, and getting proper care.
As for what to do, no one can really advise that. As you live thousands of miles from him, and have your daughter to take care of, it is really up to you if you want to fly to be with him. If you do, the person who suggested the online search of hospitals had a good suggestion. Find out what hospital he is in, call them, tell them you are his fiance, and get the status of his condition. Hopefully, that will yield results. Other than that, all that really can be done in this situation is proper treatment for Bob, and time. I am confident he can and will make a full recovery. If you need me, pm or im anytime, or email me at [email protected]. I am here for you, and I have every belief that Bob will be better soon.

Mitch

Keep your chin up... I'm sure that things will turn out okay. We'll all keep our fingers crossed... best thoughts to you

I'll send good thoughts for you and Bob, Catherine. Hang in there.

Just a gentle correction here Mitch~hospitals have become INSANE about the national HIPPA laws (it relates to patient confidentiality and the fines for violating are MASSIVE~I have to tell people all the time I can't talk to them about the patient without patient consent unless they're deceased or incompetent.) She's better served calling herself his wife. Hopefully, she'll keep us posted.

XOXO

Mitchell said:
Find out what hospital he is in, call them, tell them you are his fiance, and get the status of his condition. Hopefully, that will yield results. Mitch

Awww hun I will pray for tkrdb. Its a pretty standard procedure to put people in hospital when they have pneumonia. Its highly treatable so its good he is in the hospital getting the care he needs. So please try not to worry to much. Send me a pm if you need to talk. Hugs and kisses kurchie. :wub: :wub:

steph said:
Just a gentle correction here Mitch~hospitals have become INSANE about the national HIPPA laws ...

I was going to say the same thing. Have they told you where he is? I'm sure they know.

Okay, Steph, thanks for pointing that out to me. This goes back a long way, but when my grandfather had his massive stroke in 1987, I was home alone. My grandmother called me, and I knew something was wrong, because she never called at 225pm in the afternoon. She didn't tell me what it was, because my parents weren't home, and she didn't want to freak me out, but I had an idea. When my parents came home, I went running to the door, and told them that she had called, and that I suspected he had suffered a heart attack or stroke, due to the call. My father called several hospitals, until he got the right one, told them he was my grandfather's son in law, asked them if my grandfather was there, and then was told over the phone, which he repeated to us:" He had a heart attack and a stroke". This was exactly 19 years ago this month, but they told my father over the phone. I am guessing from what you said, Steph, that procedures have changed, but back in the 80s, when all four grandparents lived in Florida, and we in Connecticut, my parents used to get info over the phone about their parents and in laws all the time. Maybe the laws have changed, but this is how it was back then.

Mitch

I will pray for tkrdb and you. If you need someone to talk to pm me. I am hear if you need me. Just remember we are all here for you and care for you both very much. God will take care of everything just keep the faith. :cuddle:

I wondered what you meant when you said something about "finding out how Bob is" earlier on Yahoo hun. I didn't know what the situation was till I read this post (half six on Monday morning).

For what it's worth, let me know if there is absoloutely anything I can do for either of you, besides pray. :grouphug:

Thank you everyone. You are all very very kind.

It turns out that Bob told me he has pneumonia to stop me worrying!!!!! No one knows what's wrong with him until his test results come back on monday. I love him so much I just can't bare the thought of losing him. A few weeks ago my friend had a cold that he couldn't get rid of. He went to the doctor and he sent him to hospital. He was diagnosed with lung cancer and died ten days later. My head is telling me that Bob will be ok but my heart tells me I'll never see him again. I know I shouldn't think like that. It's so difficult because I can't see him and can't see what treatment he is getting. I can't just jump on a flight because my daughter's passport needs to be renewed and I haven't got anyone here to look after her while I go.

I really do appreciate all of your support. Thank you. Real friends are there when you need them most. Thanks.

Yes hon~very very different. The new laws took effect little over a year ago. They have made life hell for us and our patients, even though well intended. :rant: Let us all hope and pray Bob will be just fine, ok~that's the sign I'm getting from the Gods.
With love

XOXO

Mitchell said:
Okay, Steph, thanks for pointing that out to me. This goes back a long way, but when my grandfather had his massive stroke in 1987, I was home alone. My grandmother called me, and I knew something was wrong, because she never called at 225pm in the afternoon. She didn't tell me what it was, because my parents weren't home, and she didn't want to freak me out, but I had an idea. When my parents came home, I went running to the door, and told them that she had called, and that I suspected he had suffered a heart attack or stroke, due to the call. My father called several hospitals, until he got the right one, told them he was my grandfather's son in law, asked them if my grandfather was there, and then was told over the phone, which he repeated to us:" He had a heart attack and a stroke". This was exactly 19 years ago this month, but they told my father over the phone. I am guessing from what you said, Steph, that procedures have changed, but back in the 80s, when all four grandparents lived in Florida, and we in Connecticut, my parents used to get info over the phone about their parents and in laws all the time. Maybe the laws have changed, but this is how it was back then.

Mitch

aun_existe_amor said:
Thank you everyone. You are all very very kind.

It turns out that Bob told me he has pneumonia to stop me worrying!!!!! No one knows what's wrong with him until his test results come back on monday. I love him so much I just can't bare the thought of losing him. A few weeks ago my friend had a cold that he couldn't get rid of. He went to the doctor and he sent him to hospital. He was diagnosed with lung cancer and died ten days later. My head is telling me that Bob will be ok but my heart tells me I'll never see him again. I know I shouldn't think like that. It's so difficult because I can't see him and can't see what treatment he is getting. I can't just jump on a flight because my daughter's passport needs to be renewed and I haven't got anyone here to look after her while I go.

I really do appreciate all of your support. Thank you. Real friends are there when you need them most. Thanks.
I promise that you and Bob will be our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything, please PM me and let me know what I can do for you. :redheart:

aun_existe_amor said:
It turns out that Bob told me he has pneumonia to stop me worrying!!!!! No one knows what's wrong with him until his test results come back on monday.

If he's awake and everything, it's most likely a relatively harmless infection. Let's hope for the best and hope that he'll have a speedy recovery. :twohugs:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back