• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please Stop! - New!

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
When you have access to such an extremely ticklish girl like Alexis, how can you not tickle her whenever the opportunity arises? ;) This time, Alexis is on our table for yet another ruthless tickling.

For those who prefer only certain types of laughter, so you know...Alexis is a screamer:)

Enjoy!

OK How do I get to tickler her? Damn she is ticklish

She's gotta be the cutest tickling model 'round. It looks like she nearly dislocates her shoulder in this one. Silvercherry were worried about the ladies' safety on the rack?!

oh man, i check your sites for updates, and i have been waiting for this!

Take THAT, store owners

Ummm.....home run?

Please, take note all you ridiculous companies with your models pretending to be tickish, weak and pathetic bondage, and 1980's style storylines. (and, sometimes models that appear to be specifically chosen for thier lack of beauty)

This is about as good as it can possibly get.

Actually, I shouldnt say that. Since if everyones clips and models were all this good, I would soon go broke from buying clips.

Some of the OLD realtickling was nearly this good, and once-in-a-while you'll get a happy accident some of the companies. But this might be the best one ever. Why on earth does she keep coming back for more? I would tip her if I could.

Cheers cheers cheers.

The only thing better that I have seen (well, not "better", just better in a mildly different way) are that brief series called tickleslaves (I think) that is now being sold by those tickling paradice people whos own clips have sucked for quite a while....they were the ones with the non-consentual theme. After buying them all, I see now it wasnt a "theme". Oh the brutality! A pity the rest of thier new stuff is so weak.

Please....more of this woman! Get that massive giant woman a crack at her too!!!

Buy this clip, people...so he can afford to bring her back a hundred times!

Ummm.....home run?

Please, take note all you ridiculous companies with your models pretending to be tickish, weak and pathetic bondage, and 1980's style storylines. (and, sometimes models that appear to be specifically chosen for thier lack of beauty)

Buy this clip, people...so he can afford to bring her back a hundred times!

Silvercherry (who I've known for a VERY long time) have always been straight up honest and excellent people who have always tried, no matter what, to do the right thing and make real material with no BS. Sometimes, it's harder than you think to find ticklish models. And then you get a gem like this girl. But, props to SC, they continue to do great work and I support them every chance I can. If you buy their material, you won't be disappointed. They really are INTO this fetish and not going through the motions.

Fabulous clip with a fabulous 'lee! Wonderfull!

You tickled Alexis in different positions, but sofar you failed to tickle her UB in a hogtie position. I would love to see that! Would that be possibe?

I want to see that big amazon girl tickle her! She was a diabollically good tickler and for some reason, I feel like Alexis would be a fantastic match for her, better than Destiny (who was great, don't get me wrong!)

I have one of her other clips and she is wicked ticklish. :bowing:

My God!!

That was a fantastic clip with a fantastic girl!! EXCELLENT AS USUAL FROM YOU! BRAVO!

(and thanks for the advice and help you gave me a few years ago when I was just starting out as a tickle clip producer. I really appreciate your work and the guidance you gave me)

Thank you all for your comments! Your input is so greatly appreciated. It means alot that you would take the time to write such nice things.

Thank you again!

SC is back in action now that's so great news!:rotate:
That's probably the most ticklish girl ever!!

I sort of asked this question in another thread about Heather, but do you have anything with Alexis being tickled by another girl?

Alexis Capri is a great Ticklee, could I make a request.

Could you make a clip similar to the one with Kim Daniels you called,'Shrink Wrapped & Foot Tickled' But with Alexis Capri?

Tha would be great! Is that something you might do?

A...ma...zing, you sure do know were to find em. She is just an incredibly scrumdiddlyumscious laugher.

You are the king!

I just bought 4 of your clips, your work is outstanding. You most often get highly ticklish girls and it makes it such a joy. Thank you for insisting on quality. Don't know where you find them but I am fulfilled watching these. Thank you!

Very nice clip! Alexis really is a perfect lee and she's so cute! I would love to tickle her!

Last edited:
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back