• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please tell me Romance isn't dead..

I arranged for a ridiculous amount of chocolates to be delivered to my high school gf every class one Valentine's day.

This New Years Eve I was out with a lot of friends. One of the ladies that came with us mentioned on the side to a couple of us that everyone else but her got a kiss at midnight (most everyone else was in couples except for about 7 of us) but rest of the evening was going well. I left the karaoke bar, went down to a 24-hour store about a mile away, bought a couple roses came back, then found her and then I bent on one knee, held her hand, handed her the roses and asked if I could be lucky enough to be her first kiss of 2011. She accepted and all the other ladies around hearts melted.

Rob

This New Years Eve I was out with a lot of friends. One of the ladies that came with us mentioned on the side to a couple of us that everyone else but her got a kiss at midnight (most everyone else was in couples except for about 7 of us) but rest of the evening was going well. I left the karaoke bar, went down to a 24-hour store about a mile away, bought a couple roses came back, then found her and then I bent on one knee, held her hand, handed her the roses and asked if I could be lucky enough to be her first kiss of 2011. She accepted and all the other ladies around hearts melted.

Rob

:aww: That's so incredibly romantic. *swoons*

The most romantic thing I've ever done was bake my ex a birthday cake. I don't cook or bake so for me to do that for him proved how much he had meant to me while we were dating. :)

Rob

You smooth bastard. :clap:

You smooth bastard. :clap:

Concurs!

I've done a couple of things for my fiancée, once got her a bouquet of chrysanthemums because I saw them and thought of her, but my claim to romance still being alive and kicking. I went to her place, one recent October 25th, and asked her about her room. (Context - house got flooded several months back and it was fixed and re-done) She told me that was to be the first night that she was going to sleep in her room so, as a room warming gift, I presented her with a Build-a-Bear dressed in a tux with a red bow tie. Cute as a button, I told her it had a beating heart so she squeezed it and the bear's heart beat. I told her it also had a recording in it's right hand and to push the button. (You can put in a pre-recorded saying or record your own, as I did!) What came out of the recorder caught her by surprise - a proposal. The first words out of her mouth were "Are you serious?", so I went down on both knees pulled a box out of my pocket and showed her this:

002us.jpg

She said yes!

Romance is not dead and, much like Annie Hall, it won't be if I'm still alive and kicking. :)

That is a wonderful story Dogg!!! Congrats and hope you two are very happy :D!

My ex-fiance (yeah, I'm talkin' about that tard, Michael :p) and I weren't engaged yet, but had been talking about and decided to go look at rings just for fun. While we were there I found a ring I absolutely loved - it was absolutely perfect. He said he was going to buy it for me, and it was only a week before my 21st birthday, so I was super excited because I thought that he was going to propose on my birthday. A few days later the lady from Kay's called and left a message for him that something had gone wrong with the credit application and he couldn't get the ring. I was so sad, and he apologized profusely.

Fast forward to my birthday and we had kind of taken over this little bar. They let us decorate and bring in a cake and stuff - pretty awesome - but I was a little surprised to find out that my whole family, grandparents, aunt and uncle, and friends I hadn't seen in almost a decade turned out just for my 21st birthday - but I was getting my drink on so I didn't really care.

After everyone sang Happy Birthday and I blew out the candles, he walked over and said he was sorry for making everyone lie to me, got down on one knee, whipped out that gorgeous ring and proposed. Sneaky little fucker. :bubbleheart:

I did this last year for my Fiance's Bday. I lived in Florida and she lived in Virginia so we obviously didn't see each other that often. I had told her that I was unfortunatly going to be working that whole week of her Bday which I had take leave that week about 4 months prior. I had spoke with her roommates about the plan and what I did was I flew up the night before her birthday and stood with one of her roommates boyfriends dorms on the couch. The next day when she was in class her roommates snuck me into her room and I filled it up with Balloons and flowers of all different kinds and colors with a single red rose on the pillow along with her gift and waited for her to come home. I hid in her roommates room while she opened the door and I could see her reaction from the cracks and walked out a few seconds when she looked shocked and needless to say there was a scream and I got tackled haha. I've done many surprises like that with her but I have to say that was probably my most elaborate and had the most people helping me with it lol.

I have always been a big flower giver. But there was a time in the mid 90's that I surprised my gal at the time.On her birthday I gave her a large shoe box....wrapped,of course. In it was lots of sand,it was lined with little plastic palm trees. In the center was a ken and barbie lying in the sand. Ken was holding 2 tickets for a cruise to the Bahamas that left the next morning.

I would say the most romantic thing done for me was a surprise vacation. My ex gave me all kinds of orders to pack but wouldn't say for what reason. He arranged for a sitter for the whole weekend and packed up our daughter to go there. He rented a car and then we picked up another couple we were friends with and hit the freeway. I never found out where we were going until we got to VA Beach. First time I'd been to the beach ever, and it was the first vacation we'd had in the 3 or 4 years we'd been married at the time.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back