• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pleased to meat you!

thisisopera

Hey there...:)
My name's Catherine, but Cat or Cate work just as well. I'm obviously a fan of tickling :blush: Being tickled in particular! and I'm pretty excited to be here.

I'm about 5'1 and curvy: pretty small, but I squirm and jump like no ones business ^_^ I have greenish brown eyes and curly brown (almost black) hair that's insanly thick :p I have a size 5 1/2 - 6 foot with chubby little toes :)

I'm most ticklish on my hips, but my ribs, sides, belly, underarms and feet give them a run for their money! You'll get a reaction out of me no matter where you tickle though! Legs, arms, knees... Its a curse :)

I'm an opera and jazz singer so when I sqeak and laugh; don't underestimate the sound! XD
:3poke:
I'd love to get to know anyone of you guys better, so feel encouraged to message!

Welcome to the TMF, Catherine, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hey Cat, welcome to the forums! That's awesome that you're an opera singer...I enjoy the Santa Fe Opera every year. Maybe I will hear you sing at the SFO one year!

Hey Cat! Always good to find other ticklish musicians!

wow another musician! i love opera i used to sing in the choir but nothing compared with a solo... welcome to the forum :)

Welcome!

Any chance of you posting pics of these ticklish feet of yours? :p

Take care!

Welcome to the forum! I sure hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome aboard. You sound like a blast. Let's chat anytime

Serious question to the Opera singers...

Would laughing from a bout of tickling..like a tickle session seriously strain your voice?? Is that a concern of yours at all?

HELLO.

:welcome: WELCOME TO THISISOPERA. I'VE READ A TICKLING STORY THAT YOU WROTE, and YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF NICE PEOPLE HERE AT THIS FORUM.
:wavingguy

Welcome thisisopera! Wow you sing opera too. I am currently at a conservatory working towards my undergrad degree in Vocal Performance! I have been singing classical music for about 7 years now. I started in high school. What is your Fach? I am a Light Lyric Soprano right now and hopefully I will become a Lyric Coloratura. The high notes are there, but I still have some growing to do.

I have no musical talent whatsoever but I'd like to welcome you anyway! I've enjoyed your posts and I'm glad you've joined us!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back