• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pleasures of Flexibility (FFFF/f - nude/sexual)

Redscript

TMF Expert
Well, it's been a while since I posted anything, so here is a little naughty drawing for you all.

Does anyone have requests concerning the characters from FF7? They have a very unique style, and I would like to try it out.

In light of the evergrowing cack*does-not-equal*art thread, I thought about making a couple of drawing tutorials/instructions, but primarily concerning tickling, and perhaps some other artists would also like to chip in.
Would anyone be interested in these kind of tutorials?

nice picture! I hope you will make a picture of the final fantasy 7 ladies being tickled on their feet.thanks

I'd be thrilled to see such a tutorial. I've begun to draw now, but I can't seem to get the hang of anything.

Similarly, regarding your FF7 request, I'd say all three girls in formal dress tickled, primarily on the feet. Considering Yuffie doesn't have one in-game (Tifa has that blue dress and Aeris the red) free reign on that, at least.

awesome drawing.

And I definitely would be eager to see a drawing tutorial cuz i cud use the help on different body position cuz i suck at that.

I'd like to see some tutorials on the basis that I'm really rubbish at drawing. And if you're taking FF7 requests, seeing Tifa tickled on her belly is always a delight to see :evilha:

Once again, a great piece of art Red, it's great to see you're still drawing, and your skills in the naughty arts are just as skillful as your skills in the non-naughty arts.

I do hope you will continue with your previous statement about drawing pictures of anime characters like Chii or the AMG cast, not that seeing you do an FF7 pic wouldn't also be great as well. :Hyrdrogen

Great picture. As for ff7, how about the three girls getting interrogated by shinra. You could have them tickled in different methods too. One whose foot is being drawn on/other foot is being scrubbed clean, one whose feet is being licked by humans/chocobocos, another who is toe tied and rubbed with oil, etc...

Nice work, the girl on the left looks like she feel bad about what she's doing. The other girls better straiten her out or she might rat on them.

Thanks for your comments everyone. Really appreciate it.

It's settled: For the FF7 pic, I'm gonna go with SergeZells idea - it's something like I was planning to do. It's gonna feature the three girls tortured by Hojo. I won't be doing them in formalware, I'd like to get a crack at their original costumes, and besides there aren't many original references for their formal dress'.

As for the turorials, I don't know where I should post them. Here in the art forum, or *How you doin'* forum?

Player 0: I'm gonna do one of Chi, don't worry your head from it, as soon as I go trough the whole series. However that's going a bit slow because Chobits is a bit boring to me (Trigun or Gungrave are more up my alley). Right now I'm at the 20th episode. When I finish them I'll PM you and you'll send me the details.

^Great, nice to know Red, and PS. if you enjoy animes like Trigun then check out Ghost in the Shell, i'm sure you'd enjoy it a great deal, and i'm sure you'll also want to do some pics of Motoko Kusanagi, the heroine, once you see her in action.

the expressions are so cute..fantastic details..very realistic..

Sweee-eet...

I think I'm jealous. But this does looks like an interesting experiment! :devil2:

I could never get my legs back like that, though--not without a chainsaw, anyways. :D

Mistress Aura :justlips:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back