• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Plus size? Yay or Nay?

Thank you all for the wonderful, honest answers. I feel so much better!
I also had the band, and have had some ups-and-downs on my weight loss journey, but the weight loss has definitely helped me in many ways health-wise. :)
My husband doesn't like very skinny girls. He likes ladies like Kim K. He won't like it if I get too skinny!
It is good to know that so many of you like to tickle the bigger size girls. I have long been afraid to come to gatherings because of my size. This is encouraging.
As I posted before, hubby and I are trying to rekindle our love of tickling. I hope part of that will be attending gatherings and meeting like-minded folks. :)
You guys ROCK!

Don't get skinny, Darlin'! As the wise ones say, "Women were meant to have curves!" Frankly, my hands love nothing better than the feel of a soft, round woman. Especially if she's convulsed with laughter from what my hands are doing to her!

nothing rong with tickling a plus size woman my gal is plus size and i love her to death and its what is on the inside that counts the most.these clip producers use young skinny woman just like hollywood because that is what people whant to see but not all people some like to see plus size to and there should be more of that. that is just my oppinion on that

I have tickled every size of woman from tiny to BBW and I don't care what size they are. I have actually found bigger women to be more willing to just let go and enjoy the tickling instead of fight or or hide their reactions.
I love the laughter from tickling so as long as i get the laughter I don't care what size the person is giving it to me.

And Texas I hope you and your hubby have some ticklish fun!

I always have preferred tickling fleshy women, and by that, I mean fleshy, period. No need to get into who's a BBW, who's just curvy, who's this, who's that. I love the feeling of thick, soft flesh when I tickle. If I feel bones, I lose interest. I'll try hard not to stereotype, but generally, boney women are less ticklish, as are tan women, as their skin is often dried out and more leathery. Thick, soft, flesh feels great, and quivers ever so beautifully when tickled.

To paraphrase the three wise men of Spinal Tap: The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the ticklin. That's what I said.

Rock on.

--The Jester
:jester:

P.S.: And no, I'm not jesting.

:couch:

I love ALL kinds of women...plus sizes included! So, a definite Yay!

My criteria for a suitable partner have little to do with size and a lot to do with kink compatibility, responsiveness, intelligence, and honesty. In fact, I enjoy both BBWs and slender women for different reasons, provided we hit it off in those other areas.

As someone else suggested to you TexasTicklin a picture of you posted in here would probably get more responses. Congrats on your weight loss, but really for most in this forum its not about looks its about ticklishness. If you are a very ticklish lady I know a lot of us in here would love to get our fingers and any other tickling tools on you.....LOL

TicklesFemales

That just depends on how plus. Curves? Yes please. But if she's just really fat it's not my cup of tea anymore.

That just depends on how plus. Curves? Yes please. But if she's just really fat it's not my cup of tea anymore.

Awww.....and here I thought you loved me!!:rowfull::dancingsheep:

Seriously, everyone has their preferences so it doesn't bother me nearly as much as it used to. Besides, there are plenty of men who prefer their women BBW or even what I call "large and lovely." So I spend more time concentrating on those I attract than those I don't.

Have you ever considered the TX gatherings? (I've gotten repsonses from couples who never showed) You would have been most welcome. Absolutly go to some gatherings, meet people - you'll have fun.

I am a lee myself and was asked by one of my ler's to wear a bikini for a session. I am not a plus size, but have had a child and am certainly not up for embarrassing myself in a bikini. I was a little turned off by this request. I do understand that people have their preferences, but we can't turn ourselves into something we are not.

But I must give you the BIGGEST CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss!!! Keep up the good work! :)

I guess it depends on what tickling is to you. For me, it's a sexual turn-on, so I usually prefer somebody that I find physically attractive. This does not mean that a girl cannot have some meat or chub on her, but I'm not particularly into tickling anybody obese. I hope that doesn't sound too superficial, even though it probably does.

I guess it depends on what tickling is to you. For me, it's a sexual turn-on, so I usually prefer somebody that I find physically attractive. This does not mean that a girl cannot have some meat or chub on her, but I'm not particularly into tickling anybody obese. I hope that doesn't sound too superficial, even though it probably does.

I can understand this. I too can find it to be a sexual turn on. But in my case, it's the ler that I am choosing, as I am the lee.

I can understand this. I too can find it to be a sexual turn on. But in my case, it's the ler that I am choosing, as I am the lee.

Yeah, or in your case as a 'lee. For me I wouldn't tie anybody or let them tie me up if it wasn't somebody I felt I could bond with or was willing to have sex with.

I like any female who is honest, kind and has a sense of humor. I LOVE a plus-sized gal with these qualities!
My wife went through the lap-band surgery as well as remains plus sized, but has lost enough to gain mobility and stamina and lower several risk factors, and looks great. I also wish you the best and hope that you get your body to where you want it to be!

Plus size is an okey dokey for me! But if they weighed like 250 lbs and they were really short then it would become a turn off.

To me, there is no comparison. There's nothing like tickling a thick woman. Congrats on weight loss tho!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back