• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

POF (Plenty of Fish) Date site

Umar

TMF Poster
I've been on this site for years. And mostly sat in the back and haven't said much. Well I've been trying to find someone on the dates site POF. And I struck gold. I've messaging back and forth with several women. And in the process of talking I explained that I give the best foot massages. Every of them said that they love foot massages. I how ever would go on to explained that I don't want to get kick in the face if they are ticklish. Everyone of them said that they are ticklish. But still love foot massages. Last night I met one who is half Puerto Rican/Black a little bit of weight with some of the prettiest feet I've seen in awhile. And on a scale of 1to 10 she's a 20. Especially under the toes. So after that experience I will open a clips store with my experiences with these women. Photos coming soon.

Hi Umar, nice one :)! I have been on POF for a while too. I find it hard striking a conv on it though. I mean on here we already have something in common whereas on there and not being face-to-face, ppl just message you once or never even reply :/ (im obvs not introducing with tickling or foot massages or anything lol)! So how do you introduce foot massages in the conv then? Tell us more about this/these experience(s) :). And these clips and pics you're doing...are they gonna be free to see?

Umar u have a good thing going, I'm also on there & girls around here hate anything to do with feet its weird, because all they do is wear flip flops around here & they take care of their feet, but they say they hate them. & a few girls I've met even make it a point that if I touch their feet I'll get my butt whipped.

yeah sounds like me -- lol -- nice site POF and OKC to occasionally meet women and possibly have these encounters :) - I casually bring up feet and tickling in the flow of conversations to not come off weird or creepy -- seems to work 100% of the time - good to hear - good job - lol

Well tcle1,
I usually wait for them to start the conversation. Then in most cases they ask what like in my women, after I explained that she has to enjoy a good massage, especially a foot one. I was surprised at how many love it. It also help that I've been told that I'm a very very handsome man stand at 6'4" 225, muscular built was shoulder length dreads and hazel eyes. But at the end I added in the ticklish part.

Last edited:
Found my last love on POF. I met several woman I tickled from POF. But the last month I've been seeing one lady. She has reddish brown hair, light skinned black women with freckles. She looked like Lisa Raye. And she some of the most beautiful feet I have ever seen. And she loves daily foot massages when she gets off work. About a week ago I tried to tickle her feet and got no response. So I tried her sides still no response. When I reached het arm pits she was in tears. On a scale of 1 to 10 her arms pits are a 9. Thats when she notice me getting hatd because her fewt were still on my lap. She ask me if I was getting turn on by tickling her, and said yes. She then explained that she gets turn on by being tickled. And that I can have my way with her. Last night I foynd out something about her. After takes a shower her ask me to rub vaseline on her feet so I massages and rub her feet for about two hours. I look over at her and she was asleep smiling. So I decided to run a finger up her sole. At this point she shot up laughing. She said the more I massage her feet rhe more ticklish they get. On scale of 1 to 10 she now was a 30. Every part of her body was very ticklish. To to point were she pissed her pants. I was in heaven. After cleaning herself I fuck her for 5 hour straight. While tickling her. We have names for it. She calls it Tuck (tickle ans fuck) I call it fickle (fuck and tickle). She even cum while being tickled. She at work right now. And just sent me a text saying she wants a Tuck when she gets home.

I hope you had/have their knowledge and consent before you started taking photos or videos to post
on a fetish forum.

You must be a very smooth talker to convince women on the first or second date to let you
tickle them, record it, and post it on a fetish forum.

This is how I met my Ler CassandraMarie the love of my life! On Plenty Of Fish. It's kinda funny I used to discredit such sites, and out of boredom decided to try it. Began to take it seriously and found her. The rest is history and we're getting married next year, late summer. Not a day goes by that I remember and greatly thank the world for that site. I get to wake up everyday to someone so incredibly beautiful inside and out. My Ler, my love, and I say that with the biggest smile on my face.

Last edited:
Every day I thank God for Pof. Just like my Lee DeaconMye when I joined I didn't take it seriously. Then on that fateful July day I received his first message. You never know when you are going to meet the love of your life. I can't wait to marry my Lee and spend the rest of our lives devoured by our love and fetishes.

So I have to ask in your PoF profile do you tell about you foot or tickle fetish?

great story umar,, iv been on plenty of fish and other sites for years,, made a few good friends but no love as of yet,, and no tickle stories as of yet either :(

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back