• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pokemon is Satan

Marquis De Sade

1st Level Blue Feather
Okay, this isn't making fun of religious people, just to be clear. This guy IS a bit over the top though to say the least. Jigglypuff is not the Antichrist.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cmNb3xJFzkc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cmNb3xJFzkc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He should stop being a preacher and instead start a standup comedy career.

If I knew this guy personally it'd be hilarious to sneak into his house one day and plant Pokemons all over the place. Like the glasses of water in Signs.

Ugh...this is why I'm a blasphemous atheist.

Fucking religious nuts...

I couldn't tell you how many times I've killed myself because my D&D character died. That shit hurts like hell.

This guy is spot on with everything he says. Squirtle is Satan incarnate and hates us all. If you don't follow Pokemon, Pikachu will break out his .45 and bust a cap in yo ass.

A quality message if ever there was one. :hmm:

Does this look like the face of satan?!

pikachu-1zcp1gl.jpg

Uh nooooo it just looks like I WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM. :D

What a jerk. But yea I think I see where he's coming from with the whole jigglypuff thing

jigglypuff02.jpg

This preacher can claim what he likes, but I think it's still unclear how Satan could make time to possess Jigglypuff if he's already inhabiting textbooks about DNA, medical research, evolutionists, Toucan Sam, people who promote equal rights for African Americans, women, and homosexuals, and proponents of the idea that the sun orbits the earth.

*casts gentle repose on recently deceased corpse of fallen friend until it can find a cleric or priest to resurrect the corpse*

Hey! Don't get mad at me because you don't understand the Almighty Satan and his Pokemon minions.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back