• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Polish chick beautiful laugh and toes

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So back in my single days I dated this polish chick named Marta we met through work she was around medium height long curly dark hair beautiful big blue eyes but what drew me to her original was her smile her smile she had so many different kind of smiles one for when joking one for when flirting and one being serious and being nice about it any way we had dinner at a restaurant came back to mine had a few drinks chatted for a bit and just out of no where she takes her boots off and is barefoot out of no where plants her feet on my lap and gives me this smile as if I know you want them Funny thing is I never ever mention feet or tickling to anyone unless they do first so I’m trying to figure out how she knows about this as I’ve never seen her toes in my life honestly in shock she starts wiggling her toes there a lovely neon pink all in a regimental order with this teasing smile as if to say I now you want to her soles were so warm and soft all could smell was some sort of cream from them I’m amazed by how quick this happens had been tactical thinking if I was going to get to see her set as she always wore boots shoes or trainers made me think she didn’t like feet and she was never one for dangling as well

So by this point I’m past the point about caring as her lovely toes had me at the point where I had to get my hands on them

So I start off with a small short index finger slowly up her sole she still has the same
Smile then I bring the rest of my fingers into play slowly individually running up her soles up and down in a straight motion

She gives out a giggle still with the same smile keeps her feet still straight and stays right there no attempt to budge at all

So I say to her are we ticklish she says yes

Then I say why do you hide your feet as much there beautiful she says you need to earn the right to see them and then sticks her big toe in my mouth and says make me laugh

So I go to work on her big toe with my tongue and fingers scratching her soles this is on my living room and I’ve no dam tools here and now her reaction was going from enjoying the toe sucking to laughing at the tickling she then yanks her toe out my mouth and says did you enjoy that o didn’t even answer her I said did you she says I love to laugh I said if we go next door I promise al make
You laugh much more then I get this smile from her that amazed me again as if to say I knew you were going to say that

So we get into my room I show her my collection of
Toys and she says wow now I’m looking forward to this

So I say to her where do we start she says I’m yours do as you wish bet she regrets saying that so I have her face down on the bed only thing she showing is her toes so far I’ve got both her big toes in my mouth one hand I’m dancing I real stiff feather her soles and in the other I’m working the wheel up and down her soles which seems to get her going crazy she try’s to yank her feet away but I tighten the grip I have of her toes with my mouth she then stops i switch the feather to the other side which was mega effective I can feel her full body reaction the squirming the loud cackle that goes silent

I then stop let her catch her breath she asks me you’ve done this before I say yeah just once or twice I say to her fancy more she says what you got in mind i hold up my brush and some baby oil she says ermmmmmm anything else but that please I said you said I could do what I want to you she says but that’s the worst anything else I said to her well show me what would I would enjoy better than this she then starts to strip slowly I still can’t take my eyes off her toes but there amazing she then try’s to mount me
And stick nipples in my face I reach for the feather then quickly get her in a spanking position she says what you doing I say you will see the tip and only
The tip of the feather runs its way across and enters her asshole she then moans and before I could do anything else was as if she mounted me from no where like magic I thought you lucky bitch you have no idea what I had in mind for you so we then had sex she did squirt a lot more than any one I’ve ussaly slept with makes me think was it the tickling that done that

We continued to have causal sex and tickling for around 3 months do have more story’s of Marta to share will do in due course

Unfortunately she went back to Poland as a result of losing a family member never seen or heard since then but she will for ever be in my thoughts as one of my favourite sexual partners

Definitely if she hadn’t went back to Poland me and her would have been sell clips for fun at that confident

Polish girls rock! Dated one for a while. Size 8.5-9 ticklish perfect feet. Lots of fun.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back