• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll: If someone you didn't like was tickling you, would you have to laugh?

Someone you dislike strongly is tickling you and you can't get away, do you

• Total voters

SteakDinnerBoom

TMF Expert
Here's someone you really don't like, and they're tickling you and you can't get away, and they're a really really good tickler. Would you: A) start laughing eventually despite not wanting to, B) want to laugh but could probably control it, or C) be less ticklish because you didn't like the person?

C). This has happened to me before and if it's not from someone I care about and want to play with then I am not ticklish...not from will but nature.

No chance I'd be able to hold back if they were a good tickler.

But for me, that's the magic of tickling. If I WAS able to hold back, even though I totally don't want to laugh, then tickling would lose a lot of its magic for me.

^^

Cool polling question. I dig it.

B

If I highly dislike a person I can't relax and be comfortable enough to enjoy it. If I don't like a person I really don't like them touching me. So no matter how good they maybe as a ler I would not let myself stay in that situation.

Been there, didn't feel comfortable but couldn't help squirming and giggling. Not a pleasant experience.

A good example of that would be siblings tickle-torturing each other. I remember growing up, this girl that lived down the road from me (we were like 13 at the time) had some older brothers. Sometimes they would pin her down and tickle the bejeebus out of her. Not like playful "hey this is fun" tickle. I mean 3 of em going to town till she was waaaaaaaay beyond tears (God that made me glad to be an only child... lol). Even though she hated the situation, and even when she knew it was coming- there wasn't a thing she could do to quit from laughing. Shame, for her sake. Prolly would have saved her. >_>

Not a great scenario, but I probably would give in to laughter if they were good at it and refused to let up :scared:

I would feel like laughing, but could control it long enough to make the person stop - violently if nothing else worked!

I probably wouldn't laugh. My tickle sensitivity increases when I am very turned on and decreases when I am tickled by somebody I'm not attracted to. If I'm not "in the mood", tickling often doesn't work on me at all.

if i dont trust the person forget it! honestly can say id remove myself from that situation ... I have to be able to trust the person in order to relax enough, then all bets are off... no controlling it then (at least not for long)....

This is a great question!! I think it depends on the degree of the persons ticklishness and the skill of the tickler. For some no matter how much they dislike the person their level of ticklishness is going to betray them. I really dont think most people would know unless they are in that situation. As an earlier poster said lots were tickled as children and hated it but laughed none the less.

if i dont trust the person forget it! honestly can say id remove myself from that situation ... I have to be able to trust the person in order to relax enough, then all bets are off... no controlling it then (at least not for long)....

You do trust me right? :serenity:

I'd still laugh. I wouldn't like it but I can't just turn off my ticklishness. But I do know that my reaction would be a very strong mixture of laughter and anger :thumbsup:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back