• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll Question: Does my art talent intimidate you?

Does my art talent intimidate you?

• Yes, very much so. It's the reason I do not respond to you at all. I worry I'd be wasting your time.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Yes, I do not respond because I doubt I could be helpful. You already know what you're doing.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Yes, and I find it hard to find any flaws so I won't post just to praise.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only make general comments in the hopes they're good enough.

• Yes, but I still post anyway and try my best. If I don't post I try on your next picture.

• Yes, but I do not respond for different reasons (ie-uncomfortable,jealous,etc.)

• Somewhat intimidated. You're good at what you do, but it doesn't influence me.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Sometimes intimidated, usually when you outdo yourself.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not intimidated. You're good, but it doesn't make me insecure at all.

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Not intimidated. I'm indifferent towards your art for various reasons, and am avoiding you for them.

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
So, if someone wanted to super-size that busted lip, would they get their teeth handed to them for free?

Hmm unusual poll. Well i'm not intimidated! I bother you all the time... poor you!

LOL Vlad! No, not intimidated...a bit amused that you'd make this poll, however...:p I kid, of course

~K

Your candor is refreshing. It's interesting to me to see other people analyze themselves publically, even if briefly. If I may ask, what is it that would have made you frustrated a few years ago, and why then?

I encourage you to take up drawing again. If you really are an artist, it never really leaves you.

I never responded to this. How rude of me.

Oh well, I suppose it's better late than never.:super_hap

If I had to honestly say what frustrated me a few years ago, it'd be getting the actual 'anime' style down right. My best (I'm told) aspect of drawing was and is proportion, which was fine back then but getting that professional look was incredibly difficult for me. Other things I stayed away from, such as perspective, several figures interacting, shading (a mountain I have yet to climb) and so on.

Since I've last been on the forum, I feel I've gotten the concept behind perspective and effective line-width, as well as the basics of dynamic angles and several figures in proximity of each other (for instance, fighting). Most if not all of my work has been non-tickling, as I have to admit I feel most comfortable working in subjects outside of tickling.

And I think I can finally draw those damn skirt-looking hakama pants that samurai used to wear. Currently, I've been having a bit of a lack of inspiration, but I'm sure I'll get over it; I suspect it has something to do with my attempts to move from paper to tablet, which is proving to be difficult indeed.

Although this is *months* late, I hope I've fully answered what you originally asked. Still have to say, great artwork. :super_hap

hehe, the title of this made me laugh a bit. but no, your works don't intimidate me at all. in fact, i haven't seen any of your art works in a loooong time. and god forbid if someone posts one of your pics without permission and written consent...:rolleyes:

I feel that as long as everyone is able to express themselve's, their's no need to use the word "intimidate". Art is something people do when they have free time from the world around them, sort of a meen's to relax and destress, like meditaton.

lmao. just saw this thread again and it made me laugh. i can't draw worth a hoot, so no, it doesn't intimidate me. but man! you are so full of yourself, vlad.:laughing:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back