• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll- Tickling or Sex

Sex or Tickling/bondage

• Sex (NO tickling, NO bondage)

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Tickle torture/Bondage (NO sex)

Votes: 38 92.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see Sex as being more of a personally intimate thing- meaning saved for my special sweetheart. While tickling can be sexual in nature, I haven't yet had a situation where it has been (meaning I don't have to be greedy), making it more casual and fun and in this case, I'd probably have to go with a night of intense bondage and tickling.

As an aside, I have to say that I've enjoyed meeting girls just for tickling, much more enjoyable than having sex. For some reason I have much more fun tickling than shagging. *shrugs*

WraithTickler said:
I see Sex as being more of a personally intimate thing- meaning saved for my special sweetheart. While tickling can be sexual in nature, I haven't yet had a situation where it has been (meaning I don't have to be greedy), making it more casual and fun and in this case, I'd probably have to go with a night of intense bondage and tickling.

Exactly. :)
Well said. :D

Well I look at it like this, (turns head to the side).If I had to choose ,I guess I would have to say ... say... say Oh hell, both! I get turned on tickling women and I think it goes hand in hand,tickling and sex,I know you all think I'm wierd and i am ,but that's beside the point.Sometimes it ends up that we have sex after tickling and that's good, but if it dosen't happen it's still good and if we have sex without tickling it's ok ,but not as good as with. Well anyway i'd choose tickling 51% to 49% it's close but that's the way i see it
q-ball

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back