• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor woman (please don’t judge me on this ) m-f

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So back in the day I was a full contact fighter which Ment during training camps and contests the old saying of woman woman weaken knees was true I had to go for a time of 9 weeks with no sex or master baiting nothing had to keep the testosterone levels as high as possible as had a incredibley busy schedule

During this time this woman had taking a likening to me she was younger pretty very nice just too damm innocent looking she would send me nudes ect during this time and I never even asked for them she knew what was going on so after the 9 weeks of absolute torture I then get the chance to finally unleash this was a different kind of horny I had been but was a deeply need to scratch that itch so as she was sending me these nudes knew I could do nothing but look I decided that as innocent she may look she was going to be my
victim

So she’s much smaller than me realy nice face cute smile short blonde hair thin build and really big boobs

So we meet up at mine start kissing she try’s to undo my trousers I say to her no no no no you need to earn that she’s like what do you mean I said before you get the prize you need to show me you can handle me first your a tad innocent looking I don’t want to hurt you she says ok looks with a smile (she has no idea what’s she’s got into )

So I tell her challenge number 1 I tie her hands behind her back and both her legs to separate sides of the bed from the ankle down but I tell her any time your back hits the bed it’s a extra five minutes she’s like why would it I just smiled and said you will see so I take her shoes and socks off her feet were pretty neon pink colour of toe nails nice bone structure soft soles nice arch toe ring so I had this itching powder stuff I got a while ago she looks in despair and says what you doing I said you will see so I rub this itching powder on her soles she still like what’s that so I let the powder do it’s job and her feet begin to get itchy by she can’t scratch them and she start squirming and getting itchy she says you just going to watch me I said would you like me to take care of the itch she’s says well obviously

Ok pull out my feathers she’s like no I said back needs to stay up rember so her feet are getting incredibly itchy and I start dancing my feather all over her soles the laughter and look of horror on her face was just perfect she begs and begs please no stop please goes from a loud cackle to a silent laughter I said 9 weeks of getting pictures now it’s my turn to tourment you she says please no more I will do anything I said anything she says Yess what ever you want you can video my please just scratch my feet there far
Too itchy and tickly I said keep your back off the bed for another 5 minutes and you’ve passed test 1 she says test 1 I said Yess I need to know you can take it so I go on a onslaught on her soles with the feather and with my nails slowly and gentle to stimulate the nerves she does look absolute helpless and has a look of horror this is the worst torture I have given out but it’s so dam sexy the look on her face and how she’s so dam ticklish and desperate to stop so it amazes me that she lasts the five minutes of the onslaught on her soles so as promised I untie her feet but not her hands she says please do something about the itching so I wiped them down with baby wipes dryer them off made sure the itching had stop to be fair she says to me that was torture but I kind of liked it I said there plenty more to come she has a look on her face if horror

I said you can pick next jeans or top she says top so I get her topless and with the feather I go round in circles on one nipple and the other I lick very gentle and soft I tell her same again lasts longer if your back hits the bed she says aww trust me it won’t she loves this her big boobs were pushing in against me wanting more and more her nipples were rock solid and she was moaning and groaning for more she was loving this so as promised it stopped when her back never hit the bed so she’s like that’s it right I mean there’s only ma trousers left I shook my head she’s like what now

So I strip her naked get to her asshole and she’s like what now I said if you can say the alphabet I will stop she’s like stop what so I forced her butt cheeks open I began swirling the feather in there she instantly goes insane and try’s too pull a way i say do I need to tie you up again she sqwacks like bird and screams please please please I say no this is your last test by this point her reactions have done everything I need them to do so o need to get to work duck the tests

We then had sex and needless to say she won’t be forgetting me for a while still say hello if we see each other I think I may have been a bit much for her but she said she was sore for a while after that and she had left my bed in a bit of a mess but none the less realy nice girl never told anyone that I subjected her to that until now

You did what had to be done. You took "tickle your asshole with a feather" to a new level.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back