• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PorcelainDoll2 toe-tied and tickled in stocks! (m/f)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Most people here have probably seen porcelaindoll2 hereabouts on the TMF; well today she makes her debut at Stuck In The Stocks! (And yes—you can see her face!)

She had never been toe-tied and tickled before, and what can we say? Here at Stuck In The Stocks, it's our specialty! She's got soft size ten feet with nice big spaces between her toes where you can poke all sorts of tickly things! The biggest surprise for the both of us was the newest toy: I've had a pedicure tool that makes its removable attachments spin very fast, but today I stuck a feather in it, and you should see the reaction when you slide it between her toes and turn it on! She giggles and chirps and occasionally lets out very-high pitched tiny shrieks when you surprise the bottoms of her feet with something new ... plus long fingernails work GREAT on the base of her toes! The store clip is a full size 1280x720!

Included here is a short excerpt of the post-tickle interview; this clip is the first of three (the second features more intense toys, and the third has her sitting up in a different position). I hope you all enjoy it; she's a lovely person and we both had a good time!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Rose-bed.jpg
    Rose-bed.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 1,523
  • Rose-sandals.jpg
    Rose-sandals.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 551
  • Rose-tiedspread.jpg
    Rose-tiedspread.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,752
  • PorcelainDoll1free.wmv
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,635
  • PDinterview.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 808
Here are some vidcap stills from the shoot...

Attachments

• Rosetoetied1a.JPEG
    Rosetoetied1a.JPEG
    222.5 KB · Views: 562
  • Rosetoetied1b.JPEG
    Rosetoetied1b.JPEG
    221.7 KB · Views: 611
  • Rosetoetied1c.JPEG
    Rosetoetied1c.JPEG
    288 KB · Views: 451
  • Rosetoetied1d.JPEG
    Rosetoetied1d.JPEG
    277.5 KB · Views: 566
  • Rosetoetied1e.JPEG
    Rosetoetied1e.JPEG
    319.5 KB · Views: 371
Good to finally see some face in your clips Hope you will be able to get more models who are willing to show their faces too :)

This girl has got great looking feet and cute reactions. Looking forward to the rest of her session and see how she reacts to your other toys as well!

Will there be a nylon one? Those feet would look amazing in either white or nude sheer nylons!

i know you had fun with her, i have sessioned with porcelaindoll2 and she is extremely cool to chat with and extremely ticklish as well!!!!
thank you for the good work and for posting here!!!

Wish I was there to help-would have tickled her hips while you worked her feet and toes

Good Call! She's got beautiful feet..Her soles would look amazing in some sheer tan nylon! and of course the nylon tickling would be pretty awesome as well!

It's nice to see a fellow forum member having fun :)

In fact I'm sure it was fun for the both of you ;)

Keep up the good work!

PD2 tied and tickled is always a great thing. Nice to see her in your stocks too.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back