• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Portland area 'lees? For fun or for video...

boid

I'm a 45 yo professional man seeking 'lees in the PDX area.

Right now I'm just seeking some 'lees who want to play, but I am considering producing some videos in the future... If you are interested in either, let me know :)

Hey there boid! Were you seeking male or female lees? Are there females that will do the tickling? Lemme know cuz I might be interested :p

Depends on who else is interested. Right now, I'd be the 'ler. If any interested female 'lers are out there we might be able to work something out.

Pardon the long delay. Would you be hosting n are you looking for female or male ticklees? Have any type of restraints to hold the ticklee down?

I will host. Female preferred, male will be considered. Basic restraints only, nothing too extreme... at first :)

Awesome. I'm a male lee that wouldn't mind getting restrained and tickled. On a scale of 1-10, I'd say I'm probably a 9. I'd be up for video if that's still an idea. And also, I have a female friend that may be willing to join in as the ler. We will keep in touch!

Hi, I am an extremely ticklish guy. Tickling is a great way to relieve stress. It would be fun to meet up sometime.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back