• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Hotel-based Gathering, first weekend of October?

I haven't heard any more about this, so I'm assuming its cancelled... but anyway... what kind of hotels are good for this? The bigger ones that can host conventions or smaller ones?

Not cancelled that I know of Aqua~still in planning stages. It's been awhile for us ya know?? :p
I've been member almost a year and they haven't put one on yet! :D

XOXO

hotel gathering

I remember there were serious concerns about having a gathering where people helped pony up some of the costs because it was the attitude of "I paid, therefore I play no matter what." I understand these concerns but feel that without a host house the hotel option is our best bet. In the San Jose area it is much cheaper on weekends than on weekdays. If you go out toward Dublin to Sacramento it is even cheaper. The problem is finding information online about suites (2 room suites for example) which is not something I can find easily on hotels.com.

Would a cost of $25 per person (including food) be prohibitive?

I would like to see a gathering take place in late October or early November. If we are planning one out of Sac and more middle of the road I don't mind doing scouting of locations, otherwise it would have to be in the hands of the Sacramento folk.

Ya probably need to speak to Danimal and/or Terry...both have pretty busy work/social schedules (Terry travels a lot on biz and Dan's sweetie is on east coast) but they can fill you in...

XOXO

AquaFeline said:
Well, what needs to be done yet and what are the constraints?

Last edited:
Actually, size doesn't matter. Yeah, I know... everyone expected that. It's true, though. We of the West Coast Gatherings have hosted in HUGE Beverly Hills hotels and tiny little motels on the outskirts of the Sac area.

You DO want to mention having guests, and that they're rather boisterous. Have your event EARLY, so the noise isn't something to wake guests, etc. Do get the hotel/motel staff to distance you, if possible. If you have others staying there, from remote points, we found, at NEST, that getting all the rooms at the end of a hall worked well. No one of US was going to complain about tickling noise...

Bring lliquids at the very least. Some finger food is recommended. Feed your 'lees, sayeth Bella.

Bondage needs to be practiced EXTREMELY carefully, 'cause you're guaranteed a surface you've not used before. Arrange the "fittings" before the event, and discretely tuck them away. It's a mood-killer, we've found, to wait to have them rigged, mid-scene.

Four-point-spread can be a tense thing for a new 'lee. Simpler bondage can be more useful, in such cases. Tied to a chair, with feet up on a bed is a simple binding that's easily held (pillow across the legs to manually restrain easily and gently). If using four-point, use arms out to sides as much as possible. You lose blood in the extremities if they're above the head. Kills the scene when the 'lee can't feel fingers 'cause they're asleep.

Cost - Danimal eats cost on these if no one contributes. Was easier for me, 'cause I made crazy money back then, but I can't stress enough how USEFUL it is to the folks paying if guests discretely pass a tip along. If you can't afford a lot, give a little. Bring some food and drink. Do what you can. If you make crazy money, kick down for it. It's well worth it. I still ain't sorry for the expense.

Hotels are there to serve you, kiddies. You're having a social meet. Far as THEY are concerned, you're old friends, or business acquaintences. They have bachelor parties, business parties that turn to near orgies, and much more extreme things than a bunch of *gasp* ticklers. Just saying, "We're an online social group of geeks around California" will weed out most interest. Weirdos abound, after all. Anyone that's worked in hotels can tell ya that.

Look at it this way - I've hosted several in the Sac area, one in LA, and played a few at NEST, and no one did more than ask us to lower the volume after 10pm. This is where one learns the difference between a complete gag and a partial. Useful to know. Important that the 'lee gets plenty of air... 'Sides, it's important to hear all that delightful laughter.

I can give ya additional info. Just ain't thinkin' of it now. Danimal and Ter have been there. They'll host it well. I've a great deal of faith in them both.

Peace,

dvnc

No, NOT cancelled...

...but certainly NOT on schedule, either. :blush: Basically my bad, as I've been necessarily negligent the past couple weeks. Normally, I'd have just made the reservation, secured the suites/rooms, and we could all be enjoying the butterflies of anticipation for our first honest-to-goodness Gathering proper in a long, long time. But I've recently taken a couple of HUGE financial hits that weren't in the budget (NEVER, under any circumstances, trust your ex to do the right thing), so I've been draggin' my tuckus a lil' bit. But as the proposed time of the event draws near and the would-be attendees get to wonderin' why they haven't heard Boo, Hi, Shit, or Nothin' outta me, I get to feelin' a wee bit embarrassed by my lack of communication. Sorry about that, Chief!

Okay, so here's the dealio--

We're supposed to get together this weekend, yes? I propose ;) that we still do so, at an afternoon Munch, with the option to see about getting a room/suite/whatever for some light play afterwards, if there's any interest to do so. Further, I'm lookin' ahead to the weekend of November 13th, thinkin' that we could postpone until then, or just have another one then if there's still enough interest after this one.

Beuller? Beuller? Anyone? Anyone?

LOL~I didn't know we were supposed to get together this weekend
Mr. (Grizz) Man! I'm little broker than usual too, but count me in and email me w/the where/when, etc, ok? Thanks!

XOXO

Ummmm... Steph? Darlin'?

steph said:
LOL~I didn't know we were supposed to get together this weekend
Mr. (Grizz) Man! I'm little broker than usual too, but count me in and email me w/the where/when, etc, ok? Thanks!

XOXO
What's the TITLE of this thread, hon? :rolleyes:

'least you get "sir", brother man. ;)

If not this weekend, propose another. Ain't like there's a plethora of contributors to the organization of such things...

Ya Dave~He's lucky I'm too small to thump him~I went thru this whole thread looking for the details~course there AREN'T any! :rolleyes: :D
XOXO

if you need some cash

I don't know how much it would cost to put one of these things on but I figure the cost of a room and unless we are doing it at a five star hotel I can help with a good portion. So, just ask and you probably will recieve. Good luck hope I can help.

I could contribute some too; though I think it would be fair for all those who can contribute to contribute.

Oh I agree~I can give some just not a lot, I can usually give a lOT!
XOXO

Saturday Munch

I am available on Saturday for the afternoon, let me know what time so I can help my future ex roommie for an hour and then head to Sacramento.

Sounds like fun! Sorry I can't be there or help out, but a little thing of 2500 miles gets in the way... :(
Best wishes, and have a great time!

I'm definetley down.

Think it's time I got off my behind and attend again.

When is this going down?

Okay, those of you who've been tuned to this channel...

steph said:
Not helpful, Sir Smartass...
That will be quite enough from the ranks, Lieutenant! (wassamadder? aintcha feelin' tha wuv? :rolleyes: )
dvnc said:
'least you get "sir", brother man. ;)

If not this weekend, propose another. Ain't like there's a plethora of contributors to the organization of such things...
Darn skippy I do... that's the standard when you're as ruggedly handsome, dashing, and damned scary as I am. Oh, and ya gotta have a butt load of humility, too. :p
steph said:
Ya Dave~He's lucky I'm too small to thump him~I went thru this whole thread looking for the details~course there AREN'T any! :rolleyes: :D
XOXO
No, babygirl, YOU'RE lucky you're too small to thump me... :p

And for the record (those of you who don't pay attention in class may want to borrow your neighbor's notes, as there will be a quiz later), THERE WILL NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, be any details posted here. This would leave what's meant to be a pleasant, sociable event vulnerable to becoming a potential powderkeg should the unscreened and unknown decide to crash. I won't have it. Not on my watch. My peeps are gonna be safe if I gotta beat it into 'em. :rolleyes: Any details to be shared will be emailed via a secure list of those interested, and they are not to be shared, period. And, if I may rub your nose in this again without bruising anything tender, I refer you to the TITLE once more. "POSSIBLE" thing happening. (heavy sigh!)

Now, having dished out 48 hours worth of sarcasm, I feel cleansed enough to say that those of you still interested in having a Munch or more this Saturday should watch your email for an announcement ASAP.

Stay tuned!

Same Grizz time!

Same Grizz channel!

Okay I would like to see something more than "I'm down with this, and alright, and yay to Spartacus Prime."

Can we get a definite time as that is important. Maybe a late afternoon lunch of say 1pm? I will need to know as I am coming from over 2 hours away.

Mail impendin', West Coast Gatherings kiddies...

Hey Kidz!

:p
Not enough people to make an after-party but we did have another fun Munch! Extra special thanx to apparent oldie but goodie (kidding!) Bagelfather (I love my weiner!) and tiny newcomer Aqua ("OMG~what's the deal with the sizing on these CLOTHES????"), who made the longass drive just to kick it with me, Terry and Dan. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...cheescake...:p

Is it November yet? :D
XOXO

Last edited:
I am so upset I missed it

I kept waiting for the instructions where to go and it turns out that they were in my junkmail folder. I really hope we can do something again soon because I really want to make one. Hopefully we can have a munch or something soon and if some people want to put some cash together I am down. Hope everyone is having a wonderful beginning of fall.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back