• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Kelly Ripa bare foot scene

dont know what he talkin bout a replay..i just checked ABC's entire schedual for the whole day on my cable box directly and the show isnt on at all.

Just to let you know the replay is on right now on Washtington DC Direct TV channel 7, I am watching it, not sure why it doesn't show up in other markets.

I hope you're taping! Can't find it on my system either--- the worst part is that I turned the show off on Friday night about 5 minutes in b/c my wife can't stand it, says it is stupid. She's right, but I only watch to hopefully catch what DID happen on that show--- Kelly getting tickled!!!:(

The next time Dick Clark crawls out of his sarcophagus to do a Bloopers show, we should all check to see if they show outtakes of this scene.

:D I agree.
We should all wish for Dick Clark to get better soon. We need more blooper shows.
:D

any luck posting a clip, any of you who were able to tape it?

:D I think those were actually Kelly's feet. If you look at my newest post in the non-tk barefoot section you'll see that those resemble the feet hanging out of the chimney. :D

Last edited:
:devil: I so want there to be tickle talk tomorrow morning and bloopers from that episode too. :devil:

unless i saw it wrong i think regis's co-host for tommarrow is going to be his wife joy. ...no kelly for you....doh..oh well maybe tuesday.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back