• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

possible non-con loophole?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
This just hit me. So I figure I share it.
To sum it up, if a non-con tickling is a done to a female, they can press and say it was...you know, she can get everyone in trouble. But...
what if if it was a non-con of a women tickling a guy? Would a guy really go "i want to press charges - i was raped".

Hopefully this thread is not a bad idea, this was just a thought. I will admit this is an idea of mine to get more male 'lees in vids...:wavingguy

i'm assuming you mean "con" as in convict? not as the negative side to the loophole

I suppose he could try pressing charges, but the burden of proof would be on him, and those things are damn near impossible to prove.

That and the shame of it all.
He might end up on News of the Weird or be fodder for Howard Stern and the like.

It could certainly classify as harassment. It goes both ways, it is just usually presented as women being on the receiving end.

Men tend to be more on the aggressive side of relationships, by nature. I don't mean aggressive as in violent, just aggressive as in men tend to initiate more interactions than females do. For this reason you won't find a lot of guys protesting when a female takes the lead, and likewise you'll also have a hard time finding females who would push the envelope too far.

At least that's been my experience....

Hopefully this thread is not a bad idea, this was just a thought. I will admit this is an idea of mine to get more male 'lees in vids

??? You want non-con vids with male lees????

Sorry, what's your question?

I'm seeing, "is abusing men as wrong as abusing women?"

I don't feel like I need to answer that question.

Because.....?

I stated it's not a bad idea simply because I can't imagine
being tickled by ladies without enjoying it. But then that's really not
non-consensual is it? My post wasn't really there to make a statement
regarding the ethics or lack thereof of the concept of non-consensual
tickling which I know is where this entire thread is headed.
I think I'll see my way out of it...

Simply because someone chooses to not press charges does not make something 'Okay'.

Person A takes an unwanted physical action on person B.

That is assault. It's a crime. It can vary in level based upon what exactly is done, but it's still actionable.

So no there is no loophole.

Myriads

Well, it depends. If the girl did some other (wink wink)things for me in exchange for me not reporting her then I'm good with it. Furthermore, no man is gonna go tell the cops that he got man-handled and tickle-tortured by a female. He could if he don't mind being made fun of in the press when the cops tell the newspaper writers about such a ridiculous story. Imagine a guy walking into a police station saying a girl just tied him up and tickled him to tears. Yea, that'll go over well I'm sure.....lol. This is not really a question of morality over "is it okay for a girl to do it for a guy, but not okay for a guy to do it to a girl." This is more of a common sense question because no guy is gonna press charges for this.

I think it's just as bad for a girl to do it to a guy as it is for a guy to do it to a girl. But with men it's different because men typically don't press rape charges on women either. I'm sure it's been done, but generally police and most of society feel that a man looks like a clown if he lets a girl pysically handle him. Best advice, blackmail the girl and make her think you'll tell the police on her so that you can get her back. :)

I'm sure it's been done, but generally police and most of society feel that a man looks like a clown if he lets a girl pysically handle him.

What's he supposed to do once he is tied down? I think most of society is being a true asshole here, having different opinions towards men and women.

I have read several times in tickling forums how totally funny everybody thinks it is when a guy gets tied and tickled against his will, and there's an uproar if the same thing happens to a woman, and it pisses me off each and every time!

What's he supposed to do once he is tied down? I think most of society is being a true asshole here, having different opinions towards men and women.

I have read several times in tickling forums how totally funny everybody thinks it is when a guy gets tied and tickled against his will, and there's an uproar if the same thing happens to a woman, and it pisses me off each and every time!

I think what we're dealing with here is completely non gender-specific
and has much more to do with human rights.
The problem with anything non-consensual is the potential
for long-term psychological damage. I can understand why it pisses
you off.

It SHOULD have to do with human rights, but it doesn't. Why else would a man look like a clown if he pressed charges against a woman assaulting or raping him?

Okay, rather than making this a moral controversy, be realistic about it. A guy is not gonna go to the cops and say a girl tied him up and tickled him against his will. It is just not gonna happen.

Realistic or not, it is a true problem that he won't go to the cops about it. He should be able to just like a girl!

If I were raped by another man, I'd call the police and give them a description. If I were raped by a woman, I'd call all my buddies and give them her picture.

:goodjob:
If I were raped by another man, I'd call the police and give them a description. If I were raped by a woman, I'd call all my buddies and give them her picture.

LOL, i was thinking the same thing but figured I'd get flamed on here if I said it. Besides men can't technically get raped by a woman. She has to arouse him to get the cock juices flowing, and a gross chick ain't gonna have that working in her favor. So men don't get raped by women, they only willingly submit to a kinky chick's fantasy.

Sorry to say that, but that is bullshit. It is indeed possible to get a guy hard against his will. It has happened before, there have been trials before. Sexual harrassment, assault and rape are not crimes that can only be committed by men.

Sorry to say that, but that is bullshit. It is indeed possible to get a guy hard against his will. It has happened before, there have been trials before. Sexual harrassment, assault and rape are not crimes that can only be committed by men.

OMG, you are sooooooo one of those people that has no sense of humor or sarcasm and has to have a pretentious moralistic perpective on every friggin thing. Lighten up! Yes, it's wrong for a girl to torture a guy just as much as it is for a guy to torture a girl. But most likely in the States we have an unwritten guy code where dudes don't go rat out being handled by a chick.

Sorry, I can't lighten up about stuff like that. And I am really surprised that you, who waved law books in another similar thread where the victim was a woman, are so cool about it if the victim is a guy!

Maybe you should do some reading about the topic!

http://www.aest.org.uk/survivors/male/myths_about_male_rape.htm

Maybe you are just way too uptight. To me, a man should never torture a woman mainly because a man is normally much more powerful than a woman and it is wrong. I don't think women have the right to torture men, and yes it is just as illegal, but a guy will not go to the authorities on the subject for the realization that he will be humiliated. Girls are generally viewed as helpless victimes in situations like this, and guys end up getting viewed as babies. I'm sorry, but here in the U.S. something like that would ruin a guy's life if he reported it. Take it from a guy who has been punched in the face by a female, I didn't run to the cops and report her. That would look really pathetic on my behalf for reporting a girl for assaulting me. I would've been laughed outta the police station.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back