• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

posting pics

When you make your post there is a button called 'manage attachments' click it, and it will let you select from where on your system you'll up load from. Find the image and click. That should do it.

Myriads

Invalid? What type of picture is it? Right-clicking on it and selecting "Properties," what does it say it is? It sounds like it may not be a picture at all (Or may be a more obscure type such as a RAW or TIFF image).

Let's see if this works.

Gotta love these feet! I certainly do!

Last edited:
maniactickler said:
Well, thanks anyway, but it says my pic is an invalid file. :mad:

Try the 'Save As' feature and select 'jpeg'. You may need to decrease the file size to less than 400kb as well. Worked for me.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, what a cute couple! Hey honey~you should post this in PICS section, yes? :cool2:
XOXO

Ray<3tiklishft said:
Let's see if this works.

steph said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, what a cute couple! Hey honey~you should post this in PICS section, yes? :cool2:
XOXO

ditto what stephy said.... a great looking couple

isabeau

steph said:
XOXO
Maybe I will, but for now, I changed the pic and might change it again later. Thanks for the compliment though.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back