• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Potential Buffalo Gathering?

Soda Bobinski

Verified
hey there kids ..... nothing set in stone or anything , but I was just wondering how many people would be interested on attending a gathering if I were to host one here in Buffalo , NY? ..... Buffalo is only about 3-4hrs away from Detroit (home of the Motown Tickle Party) & about 7-8hrs from NYC (home to several tickle gatherings) ..... Buffalo being somewhat in the middle of all that , I'd be willing to set stuff up to where we can get as many people together as possible from both those areas & wherever else ..... if anyone is interested in this idea or has any opinions or advice , please reply ..... I'll check back here once in a while to see what people think ...... hope to hear from a lot of you

get people involved. i am about 6 hours from you. have a place. a date as to when so there is very little conflict. you have to give everyone some idea like a target date. you know like the middle of march or late march that kinda thing. then you will find more people will answer because you gave some information to have them set their sights on this. you gave no info so nobody has any idea except that you want to do a gathering. good luck and if you come up with a plan of action then all of us can go forward. again good luck.

close

Hey guys, I'm from close to Toronto and i'm sure you could tap the Toronto community. We're only 1-2 hrs away.

Do we have a time? Do we have a place? If we are going to do this then do it. Keep me posted.

I don't have any concrete plans or anything ..... I just posted to see if there was any interest or suggestions about a gathering in Buffalo ...... but , heck yeah , I'd be interested in getting something together!

You posted it on the 27 of Dec. and I did not respond untilthe 23rd of Jan. You must embelish on the idea. In order to get peoples attention you have to give them a plan of some sort. An idea where you might want to do it in Buffalo. You know in the middle of a busy highway, hotel ,your house , afriends house, Orchard park. Somewhere. An idea. A date. Doesn'thave to be exact but a date of some sort. You know they are doing NEST. We have an idea at the end of April for that. You must give them something tangible that they can plan for otherwise it is all lipservice and hot air.People will not respond until you give them an idea. People like to be organized. If you are going to make a go of it then you have to give them your ideas.

from northwest pa

im interested in getting involved in a tickling gathering in buffalo is it possible

A bit late of a post, but I too would be interested. To pull this off, there must be a high demand from a ways away. So the gathering must be well advertised and made sure it will be a great party!

I am in Buffalo, NY. West Seneca to be more precise. Keep up on the idea. It certainly is a central meeting place for A LOT of people, just not many are actually in Buffalo.

I'd say a best time would be in the summer. Find a hotel where we can get a nice size suite and then talk about it everywhere. Add it in your signatures, talk in the chat, post here. Anything

Let's plan it now if we're doing it. Perfect time to set one up by summer.

buffalo

I'd come for sure, I'm sure a bunch of other canadians
would show up as well!!!

buffalo

I'd come for sure, I'm sure a bunch of other canadians
would show up as well!!!

Well Snail, I do hope you bring a scrapbook of your wonderful artwork. lol

And doesn't Myriads live in upstate NY. I'm sure he'd come if this became a big thing.

couint my wife and i in if you dont mind folks older than 49!

she is a GREAT lee--im a mild ler. Keep us posted!

There's already clear signs of enough people for a respectable gathering in this thread. Keep in mind that you're not in competition for size. We already HAVE an event that wins that one. ;)

Get yourselves together, socialize, and have fun!

I had no intentions on a competition for size, but what's the point in planning it if we have only 5-10 people willing to show up.

I have never been to a gathering myself. Maybe that is a sufficient number of people. But I would rather have at least 20-30 people, at least.

I hope no one else got the impression we are trying to out-do NEST. I just want to give the idea out there that this is a good meeting point for most the Northeast.

Buffalo Area

I'm Buffalo area myself and would be willing to contribute planning time and thought. Some initial questions:

What works better for everyone, weekdays or weekends?

Summer sounds ideal as that is the travel season and we won't have to deal with our torrid snow storms... does everyone prefer indoor or outdoor?

Do we have a location already in mind and available (e.g. a home of sufficient size) or should we look into splitting costs on a hotel room or similar venue?

Just a few questions to get the ball rolling... I don't check here that often but I'll try to get in here enough to keep up to date on this one and lend my experience.

You'll do as ya want, naturally. An observation for ya, though - some of the most fun I've experienced at a gathering has been in a room with a dozen or less.

How many can you tickle at once, anyway?

How many people can you talk to at once?

It's been a decade of them out here on the West Coast. Some are small, some larger. Gets past a score of people and there has to be more than one play area, more than one scene monitor, it's loud as hell, and there's space and plumbing issues quickly.

Unless you rent a hall. Still need a LOT of scene monitors, in that scenario, too. Won't get to know all your guests either, and unless you've a spectacular memory, you won't recall all the names, even.

A suggestion? Try meetin' for coffee or drinks with your local crew. A simple munch, to meet the folks immediately surrounding your area.

If ya like, mail me at [email protected]. Sounds like you're quite serious, and I would dig seein' more on your coast get connected. There's WAY more of us out there than out here on the West Coast. You make a fun, safe scene to meet, and you may yet have the PROBLEM of where to fit all the folks who attend.

That's what happened to NEST. Once upon a time, a decade ago, Max had less than a dozen, with one woman (who was a 'ler, no less).

Max don't have THAT problem anymore. Now he has a crew of volunteers to help get these going.

Gotta start with the small event, though. So far, no one's figured out how to magically get to the large sized deal. It's possible, but so far it's expense-driven.

Well, maybe we can do something. There's a bunch of guys in Buffalo and one girl i know of that would be interested.

I understand that we'd have to start off small. Then who knows...

Do keep in mind, too, that mentioning this thread in the Canadian Gatherings section might be viable for you, as some of them folks are right near the border, and let's face it - any excuse to travel is a good one!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back