• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Power Bank Recommendations

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! Do any of you use Power Banks? And, if so, could you give me any good recommendations?

I'm going to have to buy one for my Kindle. It's getting to where it won't hold a charge for long.

I know that I should just buy a new Kindle, but I don't really have that much money right now.

I don’t have one myself but a few family members have one from Anker. You can get this brand from Amazon.

I was about to recomend Anker as well, I have several Anker products and they have all been well built and reliable, they have powerbanks in various different sizes / capacities, the only critisism that I have is that on the smaller Anker powerbank that I have there is no indicator to show how much power is left in it, the larger one has some blue indicator lights on the front to show how much charge is left in it and that's quite useful.

I went to my local walmart and, like always, they were sold out of what I was looking for (I.E power banks)

So, I went to a locally owned store and ended up having to buy a micro USB cable and an EXT cable. (Had about a 3 or 4 foot cable. Now have a 12 footer)

Still going to be on the lookout for a power bank, but at least for now it's not as pressing.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back