• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Power Rankings for The Best Division in Football

proud2tickle

TMF Expert
so now that football is back and most of the big moves are over with the exceptions of a few that i dont think will have a tremendous amount of impact i was wondering how ever thought the divisions looked.

Here is mine:

1. NFC South- The falcons still look tough and we know the saints are always a threat plus the bucs won ten games last year and that makes all three teams with double digit wins. The panthers have a good defense and keeping smash and dash together along with a happy steve smith and shockey and olsen at TE i think carolina may just be 8-8 or better

2. AFC East- The pats and jets are still the cream of the crop and if Miami gets young or orton that really increases their depth in the division. plus the bills look decent (they would probably have a better record if they didnt play NE and NYJ twice a season)

3. AFC South- so the colts are still good and this is suppose to be the year the texans finally break through and i love that the titans got hassleback. i think hassleback going to Tenn may be the best most of the offseason since the texans have never made the post season and the jags are also not that bad.

4. NFC North- Packers and Bears are still the elites while Detroit keeps improving... the vikings will be a 7-9 team

5. AFC North- the same story here as far as theie counterparts in the nfc north are concerned. Ravens and Steelers are legit championship contenders and the mighty browns are improving like the lions however the bengals maybe the worst team in footballl this year so that is the difference

6. NFC East- I know alot of people are probably freaking out about this saying why so low. well the fact is the eagles are good as long as vick stays healthy. Dallas is still unproven, i mean new coach and we will see how romo is but they just dont seem like one of the best 6 teams in the NFC to me. The giants may win and then may not. i see them finishing second this year in the East while dallas finishes third. and the Redskins are gonna be slightly better then the bengals.

7. AFC West- i think oakland and KC and San Diego are all gonna be close to each other with SD probably emerging ahead due to phillip rivers. denver wont be bad but they wont be good. (they might could win the nfc west)

8. NFC West- QBs? the most successful QB in this division is probably jackson. i think if Seattle would have kept hasselback they might have had a shot to win it. but now they have jackson they might still have a shot. but the clear cut favorites have to be the rams. yeah arizona got kolb but he is only 3-5 as a starter in his career. and the 49ers now have maybe a future great coach so dont be surprised if week 17 everyone is 6-9 or 7-8 heading into the final game of the season

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back