• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pray for chelsea..

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
i don't usually post these sort of threads, but chelsea is sick. the vet told me to observe her tonight, and if she isn't better, bring her in tomorrow.. i know she is just a cat..but to me she is a life saver. she came into my life at a time when i was sad and she made me smile for the first time in over two months.. she will have been with us two years next month.. please pray for her.. or send her thoughts. to me she is more than a pet, she is my baby. i know it seems silly to pray for a cat..but i adore her..she threw up a few times, and has been lethargic, which isn't like her.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your kitty, Hon.

I'm sorry to hear that Chelsea is ill. Pets are a very important part of our lives. My prayers are with her for a full recovery, my good friend.

Mitch

you know ill be keeping chelsea in my thoughts and i hope kittie feels much, much better tomorrow

I'm so sorry izzy,and it's not at all silly to ask.Our pets become like members of or family after all.Hope your kittie is doing better.

thanks guys.. now i feel a bit foolish..she is much better. gesh i do overreact.. but i had been talking to a good friend last week, and his cat had also been sick. so because i have had funny feelings about chelsea not living very long.. i sort of panicked and started this thread.. sorry all, but thanks for the thoughts anyway..

My thoughts are already on their way Melanie. I hope chelsea recovers fast, so that you can once again regain your smile, therefore making us all feel relieved and satisfied about having you to spread your stream of happiness and presence on the Forum, to wich we've grown quite attached to... ;)

All the best to you Melanie! (Not forgetting chelsea of course) :wavingguy

Cheers.

I am so glad your Chelsea is doing so much better...she reminds of my cat...but my cat Casper wasn't eating and just laid around crying in pain...I took him to the vet but he had to be put to sleep the ay before my birthday on March 22nd. I was absolutely devastated to have to make that decision. He had feline leukemia but we only found out on the day he was put to sleep.

I'm glad your cat is doing better Melanie...

And I feel for you Angel. I know what it's like to put down an a cat or dog as i have had to do that several times in my life. :wub: :Kiss1:

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
I am so glad your Chelsea is doing so much better...she reminds of my cat...but my cat Casper wasn't eating and just laid around crying in pain...I took him to the vet but he had to be put to sleep the ay before my birthday on March 22nd. I was absolutely devastated to have to make that decision. He had feline leukemia but we only found out on the day he was put to sleep.

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:

aw love that is such a sad story.. thank you for sharing.. we got chelsea barely a month after our cat, stevie had died.. she was eighteen and thank goodness, died at home.. our first cat, tigger, we had to put to sleep, she lived to be fifteen

ticklishscribe and dario thanks for your kind wishes.. i think because i went and held her some, and whispered in her ear, don't you dare leave me yet, might have made her better

isabeau said:
aw love that is such a sad story.. thank you for sharing.. we got chelsea barely a month after our cat, stevie had died.. she was eighteen and thank goodness, died at home.. our first cat, tigger, we had to put to sleep, she lived to be fifteen

ticklishscribe and dario thanks for your kind wishes.. i think because i went and held her some, and whispered in her ear, don't you dare leave me yet, might have made her better

I did that with Casper at first, but it was causing him too much pain to live any longer and I let him go. What makes it worse was that we only had him for two years and he was only 2 years old.

isabeau said:
thanks guys.. now i feel a bit foolish..she is much better. gesh i do overreact.. but i had been talking to a good friend last week, and his cat had also been sick. so because i have had funny feelings about chelsea not living very long.. i sort of panicked and started this thread.. sorry all, but thanks for the thoughts anyway..

Well, I'm glad we avoided a catastrophe!

isabeau said:

I am glad the pocket panther is doing well. I hope she will keep doing so.

I have had many cats Izzy
Morfeo, my first a yellow and white Tabby we pick up from near the beach, he lived 8 years, and die roll up by an idiot. This cat lived for love and sex, and he was doing the female cat of a woman in a nearby house, the man who was doing her blinded Morfeo with the lights of his Jeep, and roll over it.
Kizzy a female, lived 6 years, she was killed by a dog, meantime wondering in the night in near the beach-house.
Lautrec a male, was a hybrid of tabby and wild yellow cat from pajonales, this one was very wild and nastly and run away at two year old never to return.
Libertad a female, was another yellow and white tabby, she lived 3 years and died of PIF,peritonitis infectious feline, type of virus.
Pussy and Sophie two females, were a grey/black and white (Pussy) and a smoky grey (Sophie), the live 18 and 20 years, they died slepping.
Bachichon a male, lived 13 years and died of liver cancer. I have to put to dead Bachichon.

Each one has a very different personality, and except for the hybrid that was very aggressive, all of them quite nice.

Consider Chelsea added to my prayer list isabeau. I hope she gets better real soon. :wub:

Sorry to hear it

I will include her in the nightly healing prayer I offer for all my friends and any of their loved ones who are ill or recovering from injuries, if that's okay.

Mitch

isabeau said:

Oh, don't you dare feel foolish! It's better to be cautious and it turn out to be nothing than dismiss warning signs and they turn out to be serious. I'm glad Chelsea is doing better. Cat's are funny creatures. Sometimes they just get sick, spit up, and they're right as rain. Sometimes they seem lethargic, but they're just gearing up for a twenty hour nap (makes you wonder who's keeping who doesn't it?). But they definitely make their way into your heart, don't they? Again, I'm glad she's doing better, but I'll send my love and prayers anyway so she stays that way.

Oh, don't you dare feel foolish... just get sick, spit up, and right as rain. Sometimes seem lethargic, but just gearing up for a twenty hour nap.

So what's the problem? That's a typical morning after my first night off?
:bump:

I'd never say, "it's just a cat" (or dog, or any other pet for that matter.) My animals are my kids. Will cross fingers for Chelsea...

XOXO

Isabeau sweetie I am sending my good thoughts and prayers for Chelsea too,I am sure you holding her close and having that special quality time when you thought you were going to lose her made you two even closer ;)

as being a friend of the kitties, i certainly hope the kitty is okay and is chasing catnip mice soon.

thanks friends who replied. i always answer these types of threads to give my thoughts and or prayers if needed. it might have seemed silly of me to ask for prayers for a cat..but you have no idea what she means to me. and also i'm not the type who asks for prayers.. also i never pray for anything for myself, unless it's really a necessity.. anyway chelsea seems fine this morning

Izzy , Glad Chelsea is feeling better and nothing wrong with asking these people for help there a caring bunch .

I'm glad to read that Chelsea is feeling better.

I've got a 16-year-old cat named Calvin who is my best buddy. I hate the thought of loosing him, but so far he's in good health.

Pets are more than just animals... they're fuzzy children who give us unreserved affection.

thanks again guys.. and sole seeker, both my other cats lived to old age.. tigger til fifteen and stevie 18.. i hope to have chelsea that long..

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back