• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pre-internet days

Being a teen in the 70's, I would always check the advice columns in Playboy/Penthouse...usually a waste of time. Right after I joined the USN in '80, I came across an issue of Cavalier Magazine that had an extensive article called "Tickling her Fancy". Finding that, I was like: WOW! I'm not alone afterall. Then I was lucky enough to meet a lady who actually was agreeable to the fetish and we've been married 33 years now. In '86 I found Penthouse Variations, and kept up with pretty much every issue into the mid 90's. We did purchase a couple CalStar VHS tapes, put they were pretty lame. I agree with what someone else on here said about how things are today with the internet community. How different my world may have been! And, yes, I always checked different dictionaries for the definition of "tickle". LOL

Bill

Wow. Before the internet... Not sure if I can remember that far back. J/k. The fetish awakened at a small get together with me, a girl I was friends with but not dating, and a married couple we knew. To make a long story short, my friend was quite tipsy from drinking fuzzy navels, and got really silly. One thing led to another and she got the daylights tickled out of her. Something about her laugh made all the blood in my body rush straight to my dick. It's the reason my favorite models are Nurse Lisa, Taryn from TMJ, Nyxon, Lena from Frenchtickling, Amber Michaels, you get the idea. But I digress. Several months later I'm in an adult bookstore and find Tied And Tickled Magazine. I grabbed every issue I could afford, which was all of 2. After that I'd snatch up any issue of Variations or Penthouse letters that had anything about tickling in the headlines.

For me, the defining moment was when I first started working in NYC in 1994. There was an adult video store a block or two from my office, and one day on my lunch hour I decided to go in. It was there that I found my first tickling magazine (Tied and Tickled) and my first tickling video ("The Contest" by California Star). Terrible video by today's standards, but until that day I had no idea that anyone else was into this. I knew I had a foot fetish since I was about 4 or 5, but I didn't know what to make of my thing for tickling. Now I knew it was a fetish and I knew I wasn't alone anymore. Needlees to say, I bought the magazine and rented the video. After that, I started to find videos all over the city. I bought a few others from California Star and Student Fetish Videos. Felt like I was waking up sexually.

A few months later, I was on the train to work, and that's when Ana first came on the Howard Stern show. I couldn't believe that after all these years, I was actually listening to a fellow ticklephile being tickled on the radio. A lot of good things happened that year, and my discovery of the world of tickling was definitely one of them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back