• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

bredstix

TMF Poster
Not a long scene but I think it's all we have on Kate.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NsvW3lWzkg&pp=ygUGVGlja2xl

I'd say for sure the Princess is ticklish on her sides. Great find, Thank You for sharing.

That was cute. I think we can all agree that this clip went against all odds.

A beautiful moment on tickling history! Thanks so much sharing, I've always loved Kate...

She's beautiful and friendly. It's lovely to know she's ticklish...

Here's a rare picture of her feet: thecut.com/2012/07/kate-middleton-bare-feet-olympics.html

Attachments

• Kate Middleton - Watch moment boy tickles Princess of Wales at rugby league inclusivity event - .mp4
    390.7 KB
  • IMG_4463.WEBP
    20.2 KB · Views: 105
This is an all-time clip potentially, but sadly it looks more like surprise than a proper ticklish reaction. Still amazing, though.

Here's a rare picture of her feet: thecut.com/2012/07/kate-middleton-bare-feet-olympics.html

Lol aren't they impressive? No they are not bad, but she could definitely take better care of her feet..

Lol aren't they impressive? No they are not bad, but she could definitely take better care of her feet..

I'm gonna have to disagree with you mate. Her feet are pretty ugly. I mean if you didn't say anything about those feet being hers, they could be passed off as being a typical man's feet. Though some men do take care of their feet.

Regardless, for a member of the Royal family amd princess, her feet are just not good. The bunions, blisters, unpainted toes, etc. This woman needs several pedicures amd possibly some extra foot treatment as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back