• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Priscilla and Cierra? Wow! (blast from past)

well now that TIB is LONG GONE, and has been replaced by about 20 screen names and is now the TIW, the old TIB no longer seems to care about his "copyrighted" video files, because full length realticklingclips are all over youtube and dailymotiion. it used to be that if a TIB clip went up on youtube, he had it down within an hour or two.

You mean that Brian is now posting under a variety of screen names on this forum?

TIW IS TIB. They sound exactly the same, he still posts threads exactly as he used to as TIB, etc. etc.

BigJim, don't give up hope on him. All his new stuff looks like his stuff at RealTickling just before he left...but you neer know. I recently asked him to do some pantyhose tickling...a first step I believe in his path back toward the light..of his glory days! Why? Because all he has done since he started the whole chick-vibrated-to-orgasm on some contraption is barefoot tickling.

When he did models in costumes and pantyhose and different positions, that was his glory days! (Nurse Gone Bad, Dr. Baynes, etc. etc.) It's one step in a different direction.

I haven't given up. I try to be an optimist...even though I'm a pessimist, figure that one out... But I believe all things are possible. I believe he can re-hire many of his old models, I mean, really, why not? Yeah, Kristen Lea and Rachelle both got married and stopped making videos, but hey, maybe they would come back again. What about Cierra Baynes, why did she stop?
Priscilla "dropped off the face of the Earth," TIB said way back when when he was TIB. But recently his new TIW character tickled Priscilla's SISTER! I posted on this a while back, but the evidence is - same last name, same red hair, very similiar look, and same laugh. What about models who did a few videos and he just never shot anything with them again...Ariane, one of the greatest laughs ever, Mercedes, who sounded like she loved to be tickled, Meagan, etc.? Some of his newer models are pretty good.

Of course, I'm just one guy asking him to do this. If no one else asks him to be great again, why should he? He left in the first place because of some e-mail/controversy/whatever ....I don't know, it was in a very long thread once. Everybody attacked him and he left. He's back, but it's different, because he doesn't interact like he use to.

If more people prod him, he can return to the glory day...my God, how many scenarios haven't been made into clips yet!!!? I've mentioned a genie/harem girl tickled in pantyhose over and over again, kind of like a test....it's an idea that only The Laughing Gas Zone and TIB have done, but in bare feet. ALL the video companies are doing the same thing these days. Have you seen the video with the cowgirl tickled, in bare feet or pantyhose? No one's ever done one! What about the witch who gets tickled, or the girl in the prom dress and hose, or the librarian? All ideas no one's ever attempted. So if he ever decides to return back to his glory days, there's an encyclopedia of ideas he can use.

And the penny drops...

...so TIW would be "Tickler In White", one assumes?

Priscilla is my favorite. I would love to see more of her.

TIW IS TIB. They sound exactly the same, he still posts threads exactly as he used to as TIB, etc. etc.

Talking of his "new stuff", what's his new URL? I may not have liked his last few years of stuff, but I still live in hope. :)

I WISH I could see the without consent i loved the tears at end

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back