• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

priscilla james original footage

Burts

was going through all my tickle video purchases from years back. i purchased the original footage in 2001 of priscilla james being tickled at her home. notice it does not have any watermark in the corner. the footage i have is over 2 gigabytes in file size because it is the original digital video at 640x480 size. i just grabbed about 10 seconds of the video

OMG thanks for this. Priscilla is awesome. Can we see some clips of her as the ler? :)

im ready to sell my tickling footage collection and this is one of the videos i bought from realtickling in its original digital format. i paid high dollar for the original footage from them. i did not get it from their online store or on vhs i paid them to mail me an original copy of the scene. the scene i have does not have any companies name stamped on it. its great picture and sound in 640x480 format. whos got money that wants to buy this classic original video footage from me?

another example i just grabbed this from the footage. its an example of the picture and sound quality of a 10 year old tickling video classic

thanks for remembering the good old TC times.

Priscilla is still one of my alltime favorite - as a ticklee and tickler

the very best, in my opinion, is their video "say uncle" where they tickle this blonde mexican girl called sasha. unbelievable video. i have it in digital format at home, but it's too large to post.

i will sell the original footage to you on dvd or for you to download for $99
it is 16 minutes long and 3.8 gigabytes in file size (because it is such high quality)
so who wants to own the best quality footage of a tickle video classic? i cannot sell multiple copies as that would be illegal. i can only sell the copy i bought.

This has probably already been covered, but does anyone know what actually happened to some of the old TC models? I'm talking the likes of Priscilla, Kristen Lea, even Audrey Dupree (though that was more of a later time.)

i will sell the original footage to you on dvd or for you to download for $99
it is 16 minutes long and 3.8 gigabytes in file size (because it is such high quality)
so who wants to own the best quality footage of a tickle video classic? i cannot sell multiple copies as that would be illegal. i can only sell the copy i bought.

Let me get this straight.

You're asking for one hundred dollars for a 16 minute video? Anyone willing to pay that is high.

BURTS...this is a community. even a lurker like me understands thats just rude
tho i do want the clip :p

Bound By Laughter was arguably one of her best videos, but it seems to have vanished off the face of the planet.

Let me get this straight.

You're asking for one hundred dollars for a 16 minute video? Anyone willing to pay that is high.

yes. because it is the original footage that i purchased and it is of priscilla james who cannot be gotten anywhere anymore in high quality picture. i'm not sure people are understanding what i'm saying. realtickling filmed it, then sold me a raw copy of the original footage in high quality AVI format. this is NOT clips that i bought off of clips 4 sale. i bought this special footage straight from the realtickling studio back in 2002. its the cleanest original footage including some outtakes and talking between priscilla and the producer!!!!!!!!

dont you see the clips i posted? they don't have the realtickling watermark in the corner. that is because this footage i have is BEFORE they even edited the footage they then sold as clips

Anyway that looks like a clip that's available for like $7, and all of the others combined wouldn't even approach half the price you're asking for.

On Ebay the original footage from World Wide Tickling featuring far less known models was going for more or less that price - and it sold. First generation, original source material will always go for more that the mass produced copies, even if they look the same.

On Ebay the original footage from World Wide Tickling featuring far less known models was going for more or less that price - and it sold. First generation, original source material will always go for more that the mass produced copies, even if they look the same.
that is what i'm trying to say to him. its the original. it contains a few moments that aren't even seen in the clips you can buy. the clips you can but on c4s are re-encoded to lower quality picture.

i also bought original footage of this video when the blonde is tickled by pricila and kristen. see photos. i knew when videos like this one came out that i should get them in the best format so i paid big bucks for them knowing they would be worth something a decade later.

look if anyone is interested in buying my copy of the incredible footage i bought you can PrivateMessage me here but serious buyers only. i only have one copy of each but i have a lot of the older stuff from that time without the watermark down in the corner, and at great picture quality.

Ticklish Merchandise original footage going once ... going twice! anyone?

I'd like to chime in here and say that 100 dollars sounds perfectly reasonable for such a rare item.

The problem is that the Internet has become a vehicle for (a) free stuff and (b) cheap videos with crappy frame-rate and resolution, so people assume that they shouldn't pay more than 10 bucks for anything.

We had the same problem with operating systems: Windows came with everyone's PC, MacOS came with everyone's Mac, and GNU/Linux is free, so everyone was used to not paying for an OS. Anyone trying to make money producing an alternative operating system couldn't put a price on it without everyone freaking out, even if you sold it at half the price of the retail version of Windows or MacOS.

Priscilla James is one of the all-time great tickling models

Thanks for the hot clips and sexy pictures.

My 2 cents

Well, for something to wack off to (which yes people - thats what these vids were made for LOL), and it being around for internet download/buy at 5 - 10 bucks a clip..who cares about pic quality etc..as long as it looks good enough to see.

Not like we're talking rare movies, music videos, vinyl lp's or never issued on dvd/vhs tv shows here. I personally would not pay 100 bucks for wack material, unless we were now living in the 70s, 80s or early-mid 90s when we did not have the internet and our fetish was ultra obscure - then 100 is worth it for something so "odd".

but times have now changed..(thankfully in our favor)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back