• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Priscilla James Preview clip, M/F (5/12/2006)

jesus h christ, I would donate a kidney to science for the chance to be tickled by her

uncleleo said:
Does Priscilla1 contain the same material as tc5002?

yes, so if any of you have tc5002 from way back, don't purchase Priscilla 1.

(FYI, tc5002 hasn't been available for purchase for 2 years now)

Cosmo_ac said:
she wasn't into doing the videos, TIB?

Well no, that's not entirely true now that I think about it. It's rather hard to explain but let me try.

She didn't care if she was being filmed tickling or being tickled. Or being paid. The money never meant a thing to her. It didn't matter to her if she was "on video" or "a video star." She just enjoyed (probably still does) engaging in bondage tickling. It was a very natural act for her and if she had never been videotaped doing it, she wouldn't even care.

So in that way she "wasn't into it." She never, not once said to me "when are we gonna shoot another video?"
But every time I asked her to, she'd say YES.
So, it's kinda like that. She could easily live without being hired to do tickling videos (as she's obviously done the last 3-4 years).

tickler_n_black said:
She never, not once said to me "when are we gonna shoot another video?"

CALL HER!! NOW!!!!!! AND ASK HER "DO YOU WANT TO DO ANOTHER TICKLING VIDEO?" !!!! NOW!!!!!!!!

:dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile:

Love her as a 'ler, not so much as a 'lee! Anyway, PRISCILLA JAMES IS A GODDES!!!!
<<<<---- :cry1:

solleticosoffro said:
CALL HER!! NOW!!!!!! AND ASK HER "DO YOU WANT TO DO ANOTHER TICKLING VIDEO?" !!!! NOW!!!!!!!!

:dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile:

Love her as a 'ler, not so much as a 'lee! Anyway, PRISCILLA JAMES IS A GODDES!!!!
<<<<---- :cry1:

lol :blaugh:

Shes so great!

Im infatuated with her tummy. I want to marry her... :D

Well no, that's not entirely true now that I think about it. It's rather hard to explain but let me try.

She didn't care if she was being filmed tickling or being tickled. Or being paid. The money never meant a thing to her. It didn't matter to her if she was "on video" or "a video star." She just enjoyed (probably still does) engaging in bondage tickling. It was a very natural act for her and if she had never been videotaped doing it, she wouldn't even care.

So in that way she "wasn't into it." She never, not once said to me "when are we gonna shoot another video?"
So, it's kinda like that. She could easily live without being hired to do tickling videos (as she's obviously done the last 3-4 years).

Ah, ok. SO more or less it sounds like it wasn't so much that she enjoyed or didn't enjoy making video's so much as she enjoyed tickling people in the videos. That make sense.

I admit i still have one more question(though god knows you must be getting tired about people asking questions about her by now ;) ) and the question is, that while it seems obvious the women loved to tickle others, i'm curious if she enjoyed being tickled as much as doing the tickling. The fact that she was tickled in a few videos tells me she probably didn't hate it, but i am curious if being tickled was something she really enjoyed or was just so-so on.

Anyway, thanks for being a sport and going through this all again TIB ;)

Thanks for sharing this wonderful clip. I thought it was great.

I just wish I coulf ind another of her early clips -- there's a classic one featuring her and another beautiful women tickling each other (I think it was the first clip I ever saw from this company). I haven't seen it anywhere in ages.

Wow

Prescilla James has the sexiest belllybutton I've ever seen. If there is a God, you will make a tummy/bellybutton video of her. I'll pay anything!!!

This may be redundant on my part, but I'd be grateful if someone could tell me where I can find an index of her earliest videos (one of them is a classic but I can't remeber the title... I'm hoping to track it down an buy it).

Any info appreciated. Thanks again for posting this wonderful clip.

reflexology414 said:
Thanks for sharing this wonderful clip. I thought it was great.

I just wish I coulf ind another of her early clips -- there's a classic one featuring her and another beautiful women tickling each other (I think it was the first clip I ever saw from this company). I haven't seen it anywhere in ages.

You're probably talking about her scenes with Tori Spears.
I have no idea where, or if we still have those scenes.

I think the very first tickling clip I ever saw was one of hers. I can't remember the other girl's name, but the two of them took turns tickling each other. She was a great tickler, but I personally loved watching her being tickled. Too damn few of those, if you ask me. I miss her too.

tickler_n_black said:
You're probably talking about her scenes with Tori Spears.
I have no idea where, or if we still have those scenes.

I'd be grateful if you could find the title of the video. It was one of the very first ones, and it was just her and a beautiful dark-haired girl. I seem to recall that both of them were wearing black, and Priscilla worked the girl over quite well with her hands tied above her head. I really want to get this, but I'm not sure where to find it.

Any ideas appreciated.

For people asking about content from the past:
I dont usually make this kind of posts (the ones that look like ads) but I ll make an exception...
the best 2 tickling videos ever made in my opinion are:

1) "40 fingers", where each girl gets tickled to insanity (I mean that) by the other 4... enjoy Priscilla tickle and get tickled here. She uses her trademark tongue between the toes tickling a lot in this one.

2) "Ticklish Merchandise": now lets make something clear, I am a fan of tight bondage and torturous tickling. I cant recall any other time I have actually felt sorry for a girl. Priscilla is actually killing her there...

in other words if u love tickling and admire Priscilla as a 'ler or a 'lee, make sure you have in your collection the following clips:

TC5140,5139,TC5225,TC5226,TC5227, TC5228 from 40 fingers. Priscilla is the lee in the last 2 ones, but you should not miss her as a tickler here.

TC5149. TC5148, TC5189, TC5246 from Ticklish Merchandise

What an eye opener. Although I love her as a ler, I had seen Priscilla get tickled in a few videos (by women) and was completely disappointed. She never seemed very ticklish.

I then stumbled on this preview and bought this clip. WOW! This may be my favorite clip of all time. That is the hottest thing I have ever seen. This guy has her completely hysterical and WHAT A BODY! GOD! She is REALLY FEELING IT. At the end of the clip, those underarms and that stomach are to die for! GOD!

Priscilla. I am now and "ALL AROUND" fan of yours.

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back