• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prisoner in the Convent Tickle Torture -- FF/F Nudity

LisaLisaJam

TMF Poster
Like I mentioned I love all the tickling artwork available these days.

I did not create this artwork that's attached. The incredibly talented horus18 did. However, I've been dabbling in using an already great tickle artwork and editing it so that it's more intense for the one being tickled, more cruel, more helpless and hopeless for escape.

In this attached picture below I'd like to ask how or what it makes you feel? And in my next post on this thread I'll show you the version that I edited and I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts about the differences you notice between the two pictures and if the overall edited version invokes a different response from you?

Attachments

• prisoners_of_convent_4  1300x1092.jpg
    prisoners_of_convent_4 1300x1092.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 885
The edited version

And so now look at the editing I did on this (like 6 hours worth) and tell me:

1. What is different, what did I add to the original? There's a few different things and some are subtle too.
2. In the end, which of the two pictures do you prefer more? The playful bondage tickling that might even be consensual ... or the all out "I want to torture her without mercy I don't care if she's sobbing and crying" picture?

Attachments

• CRUEL_prisoners_of_convent_4_horus18_LisaLisaJam---e  1300x1100.jpg
    CRUEL_prisoners_of_convent_4_horus18_LisaLisaJam---e 1300x1100.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 399
First of all, I respect your adoration for talented realistic pieces of tickle art like the one above. Secondly, I must commend you on your wonderfully done edit! Aside from the two added nuns, which adds nicely to the tickling aspect in my opinion because now you’ve introduced the full-body factor, I noticed that there are ropes being used to keep her legs spread instead of just built-in leather cuffs. Now I am all for playful bondage tickling and I recognize that everyone has a different approach to what that may entail but given the situation I’m looking at, I find the merciless torture option to be the one that’s screaming to me more here. Much like the woman appears to be screaming in your edit lol

I had posted the wrong 2nd picture. Please go back and see my edits again and I think you'll find it even more likeable. And of course, more comments please. I enjoy hearing how people see this and how it makes them feel.

Thank you for the clarification. I tried to see the new edit but unfortunately it looks the same even after reloading. Maybe it’s something wrong with my webpage? Regardless I like the detail you put forth and I’m interested to hear your opinion on the severity of tickle scenarios if you’re comfortable sharing

OUTSTANDING work ‼️
You're a very talented artist!
Great scenario, too.&#55357;&#56833;

Hmmm. If the edit you're seeing has tears running down her flushed red face, with 4 tickling nuns then you are seeing the correct picture. Is that what you see since I reposted it?

I am seeing the tears running down her contorted face with four tickling nuns in the second image.
I prefer the second image, with outright tickle torture, in no way playful.

I imagine one of the nuns telling her, "This is all being done for your own good, to teach you to turn away from your sinful ways. Since it is for the good of your immortal soul, it will continue for eight hours a day, day after day, until we are convinced that you are sincerely repentant."

Hiya, since you asked for critique. I'd suggest replacing the yellow ropes with black ropes.

Yellow is very bright and draws attention away from rest of the picture. Also, they don't seem to be showing shadow, such as under her near leg - they look a bit flat. Black might solve that easily.

Great job though.

I am seeing the tears running down her contorted face with four tickling nuns in the second image.
I prefer the second image, with outright tickle torture, in no way playful.

I imagine one of the nuns telling her, "This is all being done for your own good, to teach you to turn away from your sinful ways. Since it is for the good of your immortal soul, it will continue for eight hours a day, day after day, until we are convinced that you are sincerely repentant."

Nice observation. When I look at it I see it not as a scenario of them trying to help her immortal soul, but simply that they are 4 sadistic nuns who secretly do this to women they kidnap inside the convent when they come to see if they want to stay and become a nun. The moment the 4 nuns realize the woman is not going to stay, they give her some drugged water and she wakes up bound. I tried hard to change the expression on the nun's face that is tickling her tummy area. I tried to change it to a sadistic excited expression at seeing the ticklish suffering.

Last edited:
Outstanding artwork, congratulation. As far as the smile is concerned, I prefer the joyful smile to the sadistic smile.
Even if the tickling takes hours, there should be a hint of pleasure in it with little sexual arousal of the victim (I refer to Ghost-arts)
I love the smiling beauty tickling the tummy area, the body looks delicious and the bondage together with the ropes- fantastic. thanks

amazing work, I like how the nuns are barefoot too, maybe setting them up for a future tickle scenario? ;3

Outstanding artwork, congratulation. As far as the smile is concerned, I prefer the joyful smile to the sadistic smile.
Even if the tickling takes hours, there should be a hint of pleasure in it with little sexual arousal of the victim (I refer to Ghost-arts)
I love the smiling beauty tickling the tummy area, the body looks delicious and the bondage together with the ropes- fantastic. thanks

Thanks for your thoughts. Interesting. Can I ask what you mean by "Ghost-arts?"

I meant the Gargalesia series of GhostOS ... In my opinion, this series takes intense and long tickling to a new level.
The beauty of your scene along with full body tickling (including genitals) is also very special, amazing

I meant the Gargalesia series of GhostOS ... In my opinion, this series takes intense and long tickling to a new level.
The beauty of your scene along with full body tickling (including genitals) is also very special, amazing

I'm gonna have to google those words you used. I'm not familiar with that. Long intense tickling however sounds promising!

I thought you all might like to see her laughing face close up in high resolution...?
She must be going crazy inside.

Attachments

• CRUEL_prisoners_of_convent_4_horus18_LisaLisaJam--FACE.jpg
    CRUEL_prisoners_of_convent_4_horus18_LisaLisaJam--FACE.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
Her nipples are longer in the second shot. Presumably she's enjoying the torture, since she sure doesn't look to be chilled. :)

And I'll cheerfully cop to being a perv for noticing.

Her nipples are longer in the second shot. Presumably she's enjoying the torture, since she sure doesn't look to be chilled. :)

And I'll cheerfully cop to being a perv for noticing.

It SO funny that you noticed I did that to her nipples. Wow nothing gets past you.
What do you all think the back story should be of this entire picture? Who is the woman being tickled and how did she get into this situation?

What is your own personal short story to go with this picture?

Oh and here's the version where I have her face more of a laugh than a cry. Which do you prefer?

Attachments

• CRUEL_prisoners_of_convent_horus18_LisaLisaJam 1500x1200.jpg
    CRUEL_prisoners_of_convent_horus18_LisaLisaJam 1500x1200.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back