• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Private Clip Offer - Pic included

coupletkl

TMF Poster
Hey guys

Just found a personal clip of mine from a little while ago.

Basically, the story goes. I met this girl Katie at a uni party. We got chatting, and started dating for a while. While we were together, I told her about my love of tickling, and even had a couple of sessions tickling her. One of which I filmed.

I am not after any money for this clip. What I do want though, is a trade.

I want some more personal clips. They do not have to be totally nude as my clip is, although topless would be nice :) But I do like to see other people with amatuer content, and would like some more for my PRIVATE collection.

Let me know if you want to trade

Here is a few stills of the clip.

with permission?

hey paulb,

i trust that katie is aware of this post. if she isn't i hope you'll reconsider and remove it. again, i'm sure she is....can't see you posting without her ok.

cheers.

hey paulb,

i trust that katie is aware of this post. if she isn't i hope you'll reconsider and remove it. again, i'm sure she is....can't see you posting without her ok.

cheers.

Yea man, I gotta say that I hope she is okay with knowing that her pics are being shown over the internet. If she agreed though it's all good.

Yea man, I gotta say that I hope she is okay with knowing that her pics are being shown over the internet. If she agreed though it's all good.

Yeah. Thanks for all your concern guys. It's nice to see people actually care about others feelings and not just leech! She has no problems with the clip being posted online. We shared it a couple of times while we were still together.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back