• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Private Sessions with Toetally Fun

redwing31

Hey all,

Just wanted to put my own personal experience here, in case anyone saw Ice's threads earlier and were curious about having a session there (and if you missed it, check here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?255503-Tickling-sessions-to-begin-Ticklers-and-Ticklees-welcome )

I set up a session with Harley and it was great. The environment is peaceful, laid back, quite the opposite experience that I would imagine a BDSM setting would provide. There were stocks attached to a bench - you could sit her up for foot tickling and there are wrist restraints for upperbody. There are a number of tickle tools provided and you can bring your own as well (I brought feathers).

We were both completely comfortable and switched between ler and lee during the hour session. Harley was very ticklish, head to toe, very cute feet and her reactions were absolutely adorable (she actually yelled "GOD DAMN BIRDS!" when I used the backend of a feather on her, haha) - actually a great tickler too - she definitely had fun with the whole thing!

If you're anywhere near the central PA area I would definitely give a recommendation to get in touch with Ice Princess on TMF - they can give you more details and which girls are available for sessions and when it can be scheduled. I had a great time!

I'm glad you had such a great time. :bouncybou Thanks for giving us the review. :D

Hey there Redwing:) thank you for that,, We sure try! A few more of the girls are wanting to do this, hopefully we can get some interest,,this was a blast and looking forward to meeting more TMFers..We have 2 different ladies coming in this week,,this is starting to get fun,,To anyone reading this, our girl CAM is available this week on thursday and friday:) Since she has been back, she is starting to realize how much she missed by being gone! haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back