• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pro Dodgers only thread

milagros317

Verified
This thread is only for comments from Dodgers fans or that are sympathetic to the Dodgers.

Last night the Dodgers rallied for a run in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs to tie the Mets, 7-7. :D It ended at that score after 10 innings, no need to play a spring training game to conclusion.

is this a positive enough comment? i'll root for the dodgers this year for my friend mils but i'll need to start watching them so i know who is who . i always pick out a few players to be my favorites. and since i used to be a die hard cubs fan til they traded sammy sosa, i will shift my die hard fan feelings for the dodgers this year. and believe me i'm a loyal fan , i stayed with the cubbies for years even when they sucked. just like their fans.

so GO DODGERS and mils you will have to keep me informed as to who is who you can do that on msn when we talk..

isabeau

Yes, Isabeau, it's positive enough, and thank you. :twohugs:

New Dodgers this year include Lofton, Furcal, and Garciapara.

Now Mils, I am supportive, but some version of the Dodgers is playing some version of the Tigers so, our first head to head, lol. Good luck!

Since the Expos are gone, I might as well cheer for the Dodgers..... I hope Gagne returns to form this season :D :rotate:

Milagros, just thought you would like to know that Sadira and I are going to try to take in a Dodger game this year when we are in California. We will PM you specifics. We are also going to try to be in New York when the Dodgers are in town to face the Mets in September. But we will have to see about that later this year. :wavingguy

I'm glad to hear that. I have tickets to all four games that the Dodgers will play in Shea Stadium, and would be happy to see you again and meet Sadira. :D

Mil, did you post this thread because you feel that, perhaps, you're just a little bit...under siege? :tickle:

I miss Tommy Lasorda. :cry1: However being a Los Angeles native I always root for the Dodgers. :D

Yea I loved him as the coach though. Dont get to see him much as VP. :D

Knox The Hatter said:
Mil, did you post this thread because you feel that, perhaps, you're just a little bit...under siege? :tickle:

I mean, 'under siege' is apt phraseology...that's what the Dodger pitching staff's gonna be this year...

In a spring training game in Vero Beach today, the Dodgers beat the Braves, 3-2. :D

dodgers left

sorry, i can not give a positive thought on them. i have an 80 year old father who still carries a grudge against them for leaving brooklyn and i was taught as a kid to despise them and root against them in everything they did for deserting the best place in the world. i would have been a dodger fan if they had not left, so i had to settle to be a mets fan. oh well lol

I am a Mets fan first and formost BUT I think the Dodgers will do very well this season. I like the team and they are my pick to win the NL West.

milagros317 said:
In Port St. Lucie today, the Dodgers beat the Mets, 12-3. :D
Yep!!! You guys won. I am so happy for you. That means we will kick your butts this entire season. Mets will win the season series 7 games to zero. :smilestar

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back