• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pro Wrestling Legend Missy Hyatt new Clips4Sale Foot Fetish(Including Tickling)

vaskinsfan

TMF Master
Hey all!

I wanted to let you know that Missy Hyatt, known by long time pro wrestling fans as "The First Lady of Wrestling" from her days in WCW, ECW, WWF, Mid South, WCCW, NWA, etc. the list goes on.....now has a brand new Clips4Sale store! It is dedicated to her fans of her and her sexy feet. She just uploaded a new tickling video on there yesterday. Here is a small preview:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6sitkLqg9mpcCB1Z8

Retro pics of Missy in her wrestling days:
ECbzZoCW4AArK5p.jpg
71eDSOYroML.jpg
missy-hyatt.jpg
clash10-4.jpg

Retro Missy video from the 80s:

Check out her new Clips4Sale to buy her new full length tickling video as well as other foot fetish related videos!
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/219005/flow-first-lady-of-wrestling-missy-hyatt

IMG_0594.jpg
IMG_0593.jpg

The half a second she's actually tickled in that preview seemed pretty good. Might gamble the $9.

Hey, I'll take a shot. It's a wrestling legend showing her feet and indulging in the community. Plus I remember she did vids years ago with either Darke or FTKL.

She doesnt seem that ticklish.

Not off the charts but there's some spots there and I liked seeing her feet up close like that.

Besides, after being saturated and spoiled by some super scripted videos with much overracting, I liked what I saw from Missy.

It's an okay clip. Missy is moderately ticklish on her feet and reacts well, BUT... the clip contains one of my cardinal clip sins wherein the person doing the tickling is too loud. She talks and laughs over Missy so often that it's difficult to focus on her actual reaction. She's also not an amazing tickler.

Was worth the $9 for the novelty of seeing Missy in a tickling clip, but would be better with an actual tickler, some bondage, and silence.

Hey, I'll take a shot. It's a wrestling legend showing her feet and indulging in the community. Plus I remember she did vids years ago with either Darke or FTKL.

Yep- I think its great! Glad to see Missy embracing her fetish fans

Need to hire Paul E Dangerously to tickle her in the next edition....maybe with the antenna of his early 90's cell phone or something. Lol

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back