• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Producers - Late Payment?

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Is any other producer experiencing this problem? My payments have always been on time, but for some reason c4s says they can no longer use the routing number that is on the bottom of my check for a wire transfer. I was told to get a 'universal wire transfer routing number' which I have never heard of before. I gave them a swift code but they said that probably wouldn't work.

Anybody know what number they're talking about?

The routing number is the first 9 numbers in the series of numbers on your check. Reading from left to right.

Im pissed cause they only paid me for one of my stores. I called this morning and the woman from Payouts said she was looking into it. Then later on I emailed them. I still havent heard anything. Now Im reading that you're having a problem too, so it must be a few people having problems.

That's the number I've been using. I emailed them about the fact that I was not paid and they told me: "Your wire was rejected due to invalid routing number, please call your bank and get the universal wire transfer routing number. You can no longer use the number on the bottom of your checks".

The bank had no idea what the hell I was talking about, so I'm not sure what C4S is talking about.

Are you in the US? C4S now offers direct deposit. Look in your admin profile and you should see a new option. Gets rid of that pesky wire transfer fee you get hit with by both C4S and your bank.
webmaster joe

I got an email from Gia stating the money that wasnt paid would be sent tomorrow.
What is the new option? That ACH thing? Mine still shows my routing number and account info that has the account and rounting number the same as always. What is ACH?

ACH is Automated Clearing House. It's Direct Deposit and won't require C4S to charge you the $20 wire fee or your bank to charge the $10 fee (or more).
webmaster joe

oh then lemme switch to that. They need to put that explanation in the area where they explain the other fee info

Well, I don't know if it's the same issue that you guys are having but C4S haven't paid me for last month yet...I switched accounts before last month and they insist that they sent it to the right account and it's down to my bank how long it takes etc, but now I'm hearing other folks aren't getting paid on time I'm starting to wonder (I always got paid the same day before). I'm based in the UK though so it's an international transfer

.....looks like I'll have to post-pone at least one shoot now - C4S are so bad at getting back and sorting this stuff out, I've really had it with them! :mad:

Now this is intresting I as thought the problems where just with our stores, when we switched from check to wire we had all sorts of problems. I had to prove to Gia that the problems where state side and not uk based. I had to go and learn about int banking, swift, etc. As they gave no information out at all.

That said the last two months did go fine. So I'll be checking the bank tomorrrow to see what has happened, if not its back to argueing with Gia again.

I think Andy from Clips should come and read this thread. As its not the best customer feedback ever???

regards

Andy

I take it back - they've paid out now...it appeared in my account about 30 mins after my above post!! Whew!

I guess it was my bank being lame in this instance - I phoned them up this morning and was told 'we can't see any payment coming in today...you need to speak to the other person's bank etc, etc'......half an hour later and the money's in there anyway!

Wow...reading this makes me happy that I have them send me checks instead of wire transfer/direct deposit. I hope they do right by you guys immediately!

You and me both. Even though it's low-tech, I've never had an issue with having checks delivered within 2-3 days of when they say they mailed out. *knocking on wood*

Hope all the probs get fixed with those having issues. :)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

I just got home and STILL nothing is in my account from them that they owe me for 2 stores. Gia emailed me after I explained what happened and she wrote:

Subject: Re: Payouts
Date: 10/7/2009 9:07:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Reply To:
To: [email protected]

sending these tomorrow
Gia

Here it is 5 pm and nothing. Everything I wrote checks for to be paid now will be bouncing everywhere from that account thanks to them not paying out :(

And next update, got off the phone with Gia and she says they sent it out today by wire transfer...again nothing in the account, She says it may take 24 hours and Im STILL getting charged another $20 wire fee..PLUS the MISCELLANEOUS FEE
DOMESTIC INCOMING WIRETRANSFER of $15 again. So between the one payment they sent from one store on time, plus this late one, Im gonna be paying $70 in fees, grrrr.

They keep telling me my routing number is invalid. It's the same routing number I've been using for over a year and a half. I called Gia and all she said is that it doesn't work anymore. No idea why.. no suggestions on getting my money to me as soon as possible. I'm pretty upset.

From what she told me, that the new bank or system isnt using the routing numbers from the bottoms of the checks anymore. And that I was in a group of people that got skipped/rejected from some bla bla thing she said. But Im still using the same bank info and routing numbers for the last 2 years. But I did switch to the ACH button to alleviate the outgoing fee and the incoming fee from my bank. So now it should be like regular direct deposit. And to think I didnt go the check route thinking it would get lost in the mail. And now look what happens. Im waiting in panic mode cause I NEED to see that money in that account to cover my bills that I set up for payment or the NSF mode is going to screw me royally!

Oh Zen, I think you need to go to your bank and find out what is the exact routing number and update your profile in your store to make sure things are right.

They keep telling me my routing number is invalid. It's the same routing number I've been using for over a year and a half. I called Gia and all she said is that it doesn't work anymore. No idea why.. no suggestions on getting my money to me as soon as possible. I'm pretty upset.

I had that same problem. After doing a lot of research on my bank (Bank of America) I found that they have three different routing numbers now, and one of them is for wires, which is not the same as the number in your check.

Check out this link for more information

http://www.bankofamerica.com/deposits/checksave/index.cfm?template=lc_faq_aba

Also I didn't know they were doing direct deposits. Has anybody have more information about how it works?

ACH is Automated Clearing House. It's Direct Deposit and won't require C4S to charge you the $20 wire fee or your bank to charge the $10 fee (or more).
webmaster joe

Jmm, how does it work? Is it more efficient than wire?

Jmm, how does it work? Is it more efficient than wire?

Have you ever had direct deposit from a job? It works like that. There is virtually no difference between wire and ACH as far as the setup on your end.
However, it's processed in a different way, which doesn't involve fees being assessed. Payment shows up the same day it's made or the next business day, depending upon the time it's made. I got mine on the 7th. I've been telling Neil for years that he should have direct deposit. I'm glad it's finally here. Got tired of the extra week on the snailmail checks, and wire cost me $30 in fees.
webmaster joe

Have you ever had direct deposit from a job? It works like that. There is virtually no difference between wire and ACH as far as the setup on your end.
However, it's processed in a different way, which doesn't involve fees being assessed. Payment shows up the same day it's made or the next business day, depending upon the time it's made. I got mine on the 7th. I've been telling Neil for years that he should have direct deposit. I'm glad it's finally here. Got tired of the extra week on the snailmail checks, and wire cost me $30 in fees.
webmaster joe

Glad to hear that! I'll switch to ACH right away!

Just to update, we have been paid on time. I have to take the time to thanks clips4sale for that.

If I can help anybody else feel free to ask on here and I'll pm you. Our problem was wire transfers as we uk based. If anybody wants any advice on what to ask from their bank in order to give clips the right information. Feel free to add here, or pm. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

regards

Andy

Last edited:
Well after 2 phone calls today, I finally saw the money being transferred to my account. I can breathe now :)

This month I have a new clips problem. They just have not bothered to do the wire transfer to pay me!!! Anybody else had similar issues. I've checked with the bank in the uk and the bottom line is Clips have not done the wire transfer as they are supose to???

regards

Andy

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back